Whats your number? For fun....!

47? Clearly we have some work to do. :)

Fave: Cali Grill
Won't go back: Captain Jacks
Want to try: Via Napoli

I've eaten at all but 5 Table Service restaurants. I'm not going to figure out the CS places but we've tried most of them.

My favorite: V&A-it's our special meal almost every trip
Never return: Whispering Canyon, Kouzzina, San Angel Inn
Not tried but want to: Paradiso 37 (the other 4 untried ones are not of interest)

Fav- Cali grill and Via ( depends on the mood)
Dislike- yak and yeti
Want to try - V&A

Including TS and CS total is 56

1. Favorite: Calif Grill or Boma
2. Not return: Sci Fi or Whispering Canyon
3. Would like to try: Garden Grill

No way I'd remember how many we've been to since 1972 - but probably most of them ;) 1. Favorite - Cape May Clambake 2. Dislike - Coral Reef 3. Like to try - Raglan Road

Including everywhere that serves food - 101

Fav - Jiko
Won't go back - Chef Mickeys
Want to eat at - Be our Guest

1. Cape May Cafe
2. 1900 Park Fare(because of food, Loved the characters!)
3. LeCellier

46 Table Services and Counter Services. We need to expand our horizons but have so many favs that we don't try new ones that often

1. Le Cellier
2. Boma Dinner just didn't enjoy the food Kids hated it except love zebra domes but you can get those at Mara
3. Via Napoli

I came up with 35 but I have a feeling I missed a few

1) Flying Fish
2) Ohana
3) V&A (which I am doing on my honeymoon next year) or Chefs de France

1. Current Fave...oh my, how does one choose? I guess it would have to be Victoria and Albert's.

2. Never go back to....Mama Melrose. Horrible experience. Food, service, etc. And as much as I love the food at Chefs de France...well, 3 times of really bad service says NO.

2. Want to try Wave, Ohana (dinner), Capn Jacks, Coral Reef, Hacienda...there are still alot I haven't tried...even at 88!!!

70 is the current count and hope to add a few more to that list in October. As for the 3 questions:

1: Jiko (this would be V&A's if I could afford it more often)
2: Sci-Fi, for me it was just okay
3. Artist Point and Yachtsman Steakhouse. Hoping to get to try one of these this fall.

67, not counting snacks.

Favorites: Cali Grill, Flying Fish
Won't return: Chef Mickey
Want to try: Garden View Tea Room, Kimonos, Tokyo Dining, Fultons

My problem these days is too many favorites to fit in as many new experiences as we used to each trip!

71 is my magic number. There are very few TS I have not tried.

1. My favorite - Artist Point
2. One I won't go back - 9 Dragons or San Angel
3. One I want to try - Bistro de Paris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter