What's your LEAST favorite ride?

Disney71

DIS Veteran
I know we all talk about our favorite rides, but what is everyone's least favorite ride ?

Mine would be Stitch by far!! I loved the ride before the addition of Stitch :sad2:

It had been years and several missed trips since I went on this ride. I am now reminded why since my June trip.

The Country Bear Jamboree.

The only saving grace is the demented pleasure we took from the fact that the mechincal bear from the ceiling (whatever her name was) was malfunctioning, so it appeared that she had a lazy eye. Every time she went to wink, her eye got stuck closed. We were the only two laughing...

-The Grumpus :mad:

Another vote for Stitch. Even though I think everyone should try it once It's A Small World comes in a close second.

Terri

It's a Small World, after going on it 10 times in a row, slow time no lines, with my 4 year old grandaughter! I guess you would call it one of those priceless moments.

Small world hands down. Oh how the tune echos in my brain.:headache: I can't believe anyone hates stitch, he's too cute "Mmmm chilli Dog"

Stitch and Dinosaur. Ugh! Why would you wait in line to be grossed out by that sick smell and be tortured by a huge big red dinosaur.

BTW, so sad that It's a Small World is so bad at WDW. It is so beautiful at Disneyland. I never ride it when I go to Florida. Small World is going through a huge remodel to help it handle the holiday overlay they put on it in Calif. each year. ( You can see the lighting on it at the end of Soarin'.) We are all curious about what they are going to do to our beautiful lady out here.

... the mechincal bear from the ceiling (whatever her name was) was malfunctioning, so it appeared that she had a lazy eye. Every time she went to wink, her eye got stuck closed. We were the only two laughing...

Oh ... now THAT is kind of funny. I'd have been giggling too!

Well the one that scared me the most so that I will never ride again is Astro Orbiter. But that was me, not the attraction.

The attraction that drove me plain crazy was in HS - Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous. Bleh ... boring and the whole atmosphere felt damp and mildewy - including the little moist head phones.

{I actually like Stitch. :stitch:}

Sounds Dangerous, Country Bear Jamboree, and Test Track are all equal on my list hate these rides. Waste of space, boring, and constant malfunction are why these top my list

Sounds Dangerous, Country Bear Jamboree, and Test Track are all equal on my list hate these rides. Waste of space, boring, and constant malfunction are why these top my list
I agree on the Sounds Dangerous and Country Bear Jamboree, but TT? Really? Please explain to me why you dislike it, because thats honestly my favorite ride! :) I would have to say the Peter Pan ride, and the Snow White ride are a waste of space and are just "classic" rides that remain un classic.

Hands down, It's A Small World. Pure agony.

The one exception- when they update it for Christmas at Disneyland. The Christmas music goes perfectly with the attraction and it really puts you in the holiday mood.

I'm also not a huge fan of Test Track. It's ok if you don't have to wait in line, but it just doesn't excite me. They need to spend more time on the high speeds and less time on things like, "ok, now we're going to show you what a bumpy road feels like."

Okay, I know this is completely off topic,
but discopper, i see you must be a security guard at Disney?
My dad is a police officer here in MI, and his dream job is to be a retired security guard sometime in the future. What are the perks? Im sure hed love to hear them ;)

Without a doubt, Carousel of Progress. I have never been on this ride when it is working properly. The stage rotates mid sequence. Plus, I find it dull. It needs to be updated or scraped.

Without a doubt, Carousel of Progress. I have never been on this ride when it is working properly. The stage rotates mid sequence. Plus, I find it dull. It needs to be updated or scraped.
AMEN! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter