• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your LEAST favorite fruit?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
I'm going to have to go with peaches:scared:

Last edited:
Durian which is easy to avoid as it's not as common. Common fruit is raspberry and blackberry. I like the flavour but the seeds turn me off. Not a fan of figs and dates too.

Melons, I can tolerate watermelon, that is about it. I can never get a freaking side of fruit because it is always full of melon! (Except chick-fil-a)
Not a fan of kiwis either, but I can eat them

Bananas. I don't think they should be considered a food. Also not a fan of cantaloupe and honeydew.

Overall probably honeydew. I go on "jags" with apples and oranges where I'll eat pounds of them over the span of a couple of weeks and then not be able to face them again for many months.

Overall probably honeydew. I go on "jags" with apples and oranges where I'll eat pounds of them over the span of a couple of weeks and then not be able to face them again for many months.

LOL, that's how I am with grapes

Watermelon. (or as I call it crunchy sugar water)
Most apples. (only like McIntosh and Granny Smith, all others are waxy mealy bits of grossness)
Honeydew. (just ... bland)

I like almost all fruits, but of the ones I've tried I'd probably say papaya is one of my least favorites, and also apricots. Blackberries don't do it for me either, although I won't avoid them...just not amongst my top 10.

My favorites are kiwi, berries (especially raspberries), oranges, melons, and pineapple. I used to love bananas but find them too sweet to eat most of the time so I just have one every now and then. I do eat a lot of apples, too.

I love most every fruit. I have texture issues with vegetables, not fruit.

I have a problem with bananas, though. It has to be perfect, without bruises and NO smushy or I can't eat it.

I can never get a freaking side of fruit because it is always full of melon!
3ce10.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter