Whats your ideal Disney trip?

abidale

DIS Veteran
This should be fun :)

If you could go anywhere Disney for any length of time, resort, etc where would you go?

I would go to Disney for 3 weeks staying at Bay Lake Tower :)

My dream trip would be a nine night stay at the Grand Floridan (Main Building Magic Kingdom View) followed by a seven night cruise on the Disney Fantasty. I'd want to go at a slow time. I'd also want park hoppers and the Disney Dining plan. I'd go to Universal Orlando and get front of the line passes.

I would go on a 14 night cruise on the Fantasy. Then go to Disney world for 10 days staying 5 at Animal Kingdom Lodge and 5 at Bay lake tower. Have premium annual passes and be on the dinning plan with fast passes for everything!!

I'd love to have a trip where I go to all the Disney parks throughout the world, staying at one of their beautiful resorts. :) I also need to go on one of their cruises!

One of these days!

I would go on a 2 week "Disney" vacation: I would go to DIsney World and stay at Disney's Contemporary Resort for a week with a Magic Kingdom View on the highest floor possible in the best resort room, and go to the Magic Kingdom twice...then after that a one-week Disney Dream cruise to Paris!! This is for my honeymoon with my imaginary husband...we all have dreams, don't we??:upsidedow

How I go to WDW is my ideal trip and I hope to keep it that way. I go for 2 weeks from the end of July to early August. I love the weather, the atmosphere the time of year. It's perfect for me

If I had a choice in where to stay, how long and where to go I would do a full run through of disney. I believe that I would stay in muiltiple hotels, 1 per week. These hotels would be the Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Polynesian Resort and Spa, the Boardwalk, and Fort wilderness. I would go during the early spring when the weather is just right. I would not try to cram all of the parks into muiltiple trips. I myself like to watch the details and let the day takes it time. Only using fastpasses for the big rides. Thats what I would do in my dream trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter