whats your high Score on : Toy Story Mania?

For those whi have been on it whats your highest score? I want to see if i can beat you :goodvibes

My high score was 254,500 which was the highest score of the day around lunch time. My 6 year old son usually gets 100,000-110,000. My right hand and shoulder were VERY sore after riding this a couple times. The high scores of the month are usually between 300k-330k.

Good luck!

Chris

I've only been on it 3 times, on my 2nd time through I found some more high-point targets and managed to get around 250k or so.

I was able to ride 3 times and got 126xxx. My arm was so sore after the 3rd ride! I was rubbing it while the car moved in between games!
I could TOTALLY be addicted to this game if I lived a little closer. They do have online versions, but they aren't as fun!

DH had a high score of 263,000 last week...I didn't even crack the 150,000 mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter