• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Your Guilty Pleasure?

DisneylandGirl1998

Disney Fanatic
Mine would have to be piratespirate:, or disboards:disrocks:, I go on here at least 10 times a day! Sooooooooooooo......... what's your guilty pleasure???

a gulilty pleasure is something that you are afraid to admit.......

you're on the disboards, therefore, it is not a guilty pleasure.

DAVID TENNANT!! :lovestruc

194-1.jpg

My guilty pleasures are Glee, True Blood, Toddlers & Tiaras, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, and Dance Moms!!!!! :cool1:

American Girl Dolls ugh I'm 17 and I still buy stuff for them and take them to lunch at the American Girl Doll store alot ugh... I'm going tomorrow again actually lol.

Listening to and liking Lady Gaga ...........can't read my can't read my no you can't read my disboards face LOL party:

My guilty pleasures are Glee, True Blood, Toddlers & Tiaras, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, and Dance Moms!!!!! :cool1:

I love Toddler's and Tiaras and Dance Moms they are amazing though I do prefer dance moms since I knew tons of psycho dance moms throuch the years!

yess toddlers and Dance Moms but I am not afraid to admit that! :goodvibes
I also love What Not to Wear and ALL those TLC shows! Oh and Project Runway and Jerseylicious haha!

My guilty pleasure is definitely ridiculous tv shows! Like, Extreme Couponing, Dance Moms, 19 Kids and Counting, Toddlers and Tiaras, Outrageous Kid Parties, Table for 12, etc.

I LOVE shows about INSANE people.

Mine are Toddlers and Tiaras, and Harry Potter movies. (Also, I can play zoo tycoon for hours and never get bored.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter