What's your favourite attraction moment?

1. Splash Mountains Voltures :chat:
2. Haunted Mansions attick, with the jumping BOO's :hmghost:
3. All of Spaceship Earth :music: :chat:
4. All of Carousel of Progress :dancer:
5. Star Tours going into the Death Star :darth: :chewy: :yoda: :ewok:
6. Star Tours landing at base during crash landing :ewok: :yoda: :chewy: :darth:
7. Festival of the Lion King's "be prepared" :simba: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
8. Festival of the Lion King's "can you feel the love tonight" :simba: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo
9. Kilomajaro's Safari Poachers paw: :fish: :butterfly
10. Dinosaur's Iguadon :figment: :jumping3: :sail:

It would have to be the smell in Spaceship Earth when you get into the "Dark Ages." I don't know how they recreate that wordburning smell but it's amazing. My DGF is looking for some sort of candle so I can have that smell in my room.

On board with most everyone else I would go with walking down main street and seeing the castle for the first time.

I love the Drops on TOT but everyhting before and after is amazing! The detail put into that attraction is extraordinary.

Splash Mountain. Singing the song. I can't understand what they're saying but I always sing..."pretty good...show us your balls!" How naughty! Stephen Tyler ain't got nothing on me!

Watching Wishes with my GF in my arms.

Walking around WS when it's deserted in the morning.

Voices of Liberty. Brings a tear to my eye almost every time.

The list could go on and on...but I have to pretend I am working! :thumbsup2

When my dd was two we were on the POTC ride for her first time. When we went down the first waterfall, her little stomach did a flip a sucked way up. I felt it as I was holding on to her. She got the largest smile on her face and cried. Again, Again, Again. I'll will never forget the magic.

notnothin said:
Haha, you're referring to the shocker!

I imagine he slipped that one in on them (no pun intended) during the filming. If Disney only knew .... :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :lmao:

QUOTE]

I assume they do. Acording to Wikipedia, ride photos of you performing the gesture won't be displayed. Only Mr Tyler gets that honour :)

My fave "moment" is going backwards and "almost" going over the waterfall in Maelstrom (my favorite ride of all time!!) :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

El Tel said:
I assume they do. Acording to Wikipedia, ride photos of you performing the gesture won't be displayed. Only Mr Tyler gets that honour :)

Indeed they know now, but obviously didn't at the time of filming, eh?

Still just cracks me up ... :lmao:

jarrdisney said:
It would have to be the smell in Spaceship Earth when you get into the "Dark Ages." I don't know how they recreate that wordburning smell but it's amazing. My DGF is looking for some sort of candle so I can have that smell in my room.

HA! I thought I was the only one. Everytime my wife and I ride that (about 20 times each trip) we start hitting each other when we get close to the Roman ruins because its like "how do they make that smell?????"

Reading this thread has been great. So many nice moments when you are at the Mouse House!

My favorites some repeats some unique:

One of my favorite things ... not an attraction but my favorite thing:

When the CM's say "Welcome home" when you arrive to your resort ... AND ... when they say "Have a Magical Day" ... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Peter Pan: When you fly over london & when you first take off

RRC: The countdown/takeoff and when you go through the O

TOT: When the elevator moves foward and the people in the car with you were NOT expecting that!

FOTLK: The part with the "blue bird" when she swings way out in a pose like she is flying ... coupled with the music is breathtaking. I also love when they do the circle of life at the end. Awesome!

POTC: The dirty foot ... yes it's the detail ... detail is everything!

Little Mermiad: When it rains at the front of the stage. I can smell the sea.

Soarin': Smelling the oarnges as you go over the grove

Pooh ride: When you bounce like tigger

There are just so many. I mean that is why we all keep going back and back again. Every WDW attraction has so many layers.

I can't wait until September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDWO

This is too much fun! Glad I finally found this site. Anyway...

A week before Hallween many years ago - riding Splash Mtn. - the part where Brer Rabbit goes leaping by as you ride past, his head had been lopped off! Really, nothing else was "altered" on the ride for Halloween, so I was never sure if it was intentional or not. But it was darned funny :rotfl2:

This wasn't an attraction pre se, but same visit there was a display of jack-o-lanterns made by CM's and kids. One was smashed on the ground and had a sign posted next to it: "Please excuse the dust. This pumpkin is being refurbished for your future enjoyment."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter