What's your favourite attraction moment?

El Tel

Mouseketeer
WDW attractions are really special - but some have that certain something that for some reason give me a warm feeling or a lump in the throat. I guess its because of associations with other things or the music, etc. :goodvibes

What is your favourite attraction moment?

I've got a few but the one that stands out in my mind at the moment is on the down slope in Spaceship Earth - I love the music, the hope for the future, and also it was the last ride I did before returning home on my very first trip to WDW :wizard:

Without a moment's hesitation - the light tunnel on Space Mountain. I get the most insanely giddy feeling in there! :goodvibes

1st canon blast on PotC now it's even better enhanced

peter pan's flight - right at the beginning when you are about to set "sail" and peter says "come on everybody, and here we goooo. off to neverland!". I love that!!! The sounds of the cars honking as you fly over London. Just those little things make me so happy. Ok, I'm silly. I'll stop now :teeth:

::THUNDERCRASH:: "Hollywood 1939"

::Steven Tyler puts hand to forehead touching his two middle fingers to his thumb:: "Wait a minute thats a GREAT idea"

going up the big lift in Splash

Watching the clouds roll in PotC and passing under dirty foot pirate.

1. The opening of the windows before you plummet on TOT...

2. The countdown on RnRC, (hello butterflies...)

3. The ballroom scene in HM!

4. Everything about Mission: Space... (the first version)

and 5. Greeting my tour guide on Kilimanjaro Safaris - first thing in the morning!

How about howling with the wolves (dogs?) at the Haunted Mansion! You can hear that sound for quite a distance. I love to embarrass my kids by howling back.

Then, I heard that it's supposed to be the sound of the dog howling because it misses Master Gracey. Sheesh, now I'm embarrassed. :blush:

Will I stop howling? Probably not! :banana:

Marie

The drop on Splash Mountain during Wishes- it is absolutely awsome!

All of EE- that is a great ride.

Peter Pan's Flight- flying over London.

hulagirl87 said:
peter pan's flight - right at the beginning when you are about to set "sail" and peter says "come on everybody, and here we goooo. off to neverland!". I love that!!! The sounds of the cars honking as you fly over London. Just those little things make me so happy. Ok, I'm silly. I'll stop now :teeth:

u took the words right out of my mouth! i absolutely adore peter pan's flight! something about going to neverland and never growing up just gets me lol

XOoOoVEEoOoOX said:
Steven Tyler puts hand to forehead touching his two middle fingers to his thumb:: "Wait a minute thats a GREAT idea"

Haha, you're referring to the shocker!

I imagine he slipped that one in on them (no pun intended) during the filming. If Disney only knew .... :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: :lmao:

I laugh every time I see it, as it is one of my faves as well.

My other favorite is that first drop on ToT. Gets me every time! :cool1:

Mine would be:
- the pirates calling the dog that has the keys of the jail.
- the ligth tunnel on space mountain.
- Mexico on Its a small world, (beacuse im mexican ofcourse)
- the boat scene on Splash mountain.
- all tiki room
- Wizard of Oz on great movie ride
- the scene when the people desapear on ToT
- Catastophe Canyon and the little water battle show
- Under the sea part of little marmaid show
- Ligth tunnel on space ship earth
- the mouse part oh honney I shrunk the audience
- Last dinosaur on Dinosaur ride
- all its tough to be a bug
- all festival of the lion king

and the list keep going and going...and im sure I had forgotten a lot.

Don't groan, but mine happens on it's a small world. However it isn't so much the attraction, but people's reaction. When we float into the white room of it's a small world and people in the boat I'm in finally "get it" <that we are all the same and it IS a small room> and they're so excited about it... that's my favorite.

It has to be Soarin' when you get a whiff of oranges as you glide over the grove.

Don't laugh but I love the narrator on the monorail. "Too your left is the seven seas lagoon, a man made...." Or something like that. When I hear him it is my welcome to Disney moment.

I also am a PoC foot fan.

My DH and I always look for hairy leg dirty foot guy in POTC

We always scream out "corkscrew" when we get to the corkscrew part of RnR

And we always laugh and point at the last dinosaur on Dinosaur.

I just love the "Zip a dee doo da" ending of Splash Mountain. There is just something there that makes me feel all childlike inside.

I LOVE the first big swell of music in the beginning of Wishes, it takes my breath away every time!

I love the take off on RNR....

The singing of the Circle of Life in the FOTLK show...

The Be Our Guest number during the Beauty and the Beast show...

Going past the dining room and dancing ghosts in
the Haunted Mansion

Donald flying with Jasmine and Aladdin and the floating jewels in Philharmagic...

Oooooooooooo, I wanna go back NOW!

I always get a lump in my throat during "American Adventure" at Epcot. Sometimes, even a few tears.

I make my own favorite moment...going through PotC, when you first see the skeleton at the wheel, I like to imitate the "dead men tell no tales" voice. Then at the pirate ship, I yell at the captain...usually something about "argh, avast, ye lily-livered land lubber!" I always yell "we wants the redhead!" because I'm also a redhead. And I HAVE to sing the Yo-Ho song.

On RnR, I love in the preshow when Joe Perry asks for his black Gibson Les Paul guitar. Two of my favorite things (JP and a Gibson LP guitar :teeth: )

And I like going on the ToT and pointing out the "hidden message" on the board near the elevators! People don't know about it and they get freaked out when I show them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter