• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

• Space Mountain

• Expedition Everest

• Goofy's Barnstormer

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

poohbear919

Hmmm - pondering another visit to my *happy* place
Hi Everyone, Just thought I'd take a poll to find out what your favorite WDW Roller Coaster is...

I've listed the ones I could think of, though I may have missed one or someone's perception of coaster might differ from mine!

C'mon, vote and let us all know what you think!

EE is my current favorite! :cheer2:

RnR is also very good, especially the rockin' take-off! :thumbsup2

RnR was my favorite until I rode EE this past trip. I had to ride it a second time to fully enjoy it because I had my eyes closed from after seeing the broken tracks until the end the first time. :)

Thats just so hard to choose.

Love theaming of BTMRR nice long ride.
Love the darkness of Space
PW is just a blast
RnRRC what more needs to be said fast and loops.
GBS DDs first real coaster.

Everest would be a no brainer and still won but it could be just a bit of a longer ride.

RNRC for take-off!!
EE is great for theme and the whole backwards element!! Love that too!

I had to vote for the Barnstormer just because of the joy it gave our 3 yo last year (and hopefully our 2 yo this year)

Primeval Whirl! I love this ride. I rode this with my youngest DD, my niece, & nephew. We laughed so hard my side hurt! :rotfl2:

I'm so wimpy about roller coasters, but even I love BTMRR. It doesn't have those tall, long drops like some (and no loops!).

My favorite is Expedition Everest! Love it!

I think RnRC is the better coaster but EE get's my vote for the best theming. How can any ride with a Yeti be bad?

Everest is the coolest coaster I've ridden. Love it the best folled by RRC at a close second.

1Prince2Princesses said:
I'm so wimpy about roller coasters, but even I love BTMRR. It doesn't have those tall, long drops like some (and no loops!).

What does BTMRR stand for. The reason I ask is becasue I am a roller coaster whimp also, so maybe I will give this one a go, if I can work out what ride it is.
I haven't been yet. Only 17 more days until my very first and last visit ever. All the way from Australia. :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter