What's Your Favorite WDW Attraction?

I have tried to answer this question many times over the years on the Disboard. And I have come to the conclusion that I cannot pick just one. I love many of them at each of the parks...and I can do them over and over and over again. :cool1:

I love Splash, Everest, ToT, RnR, and Soarin'. I would say Splash and Everest are tied for first for me!

Allyson

It's a Small World, Star Tours, Tower of Terror, Mission Space, Kali River Rapids, the three mountains at the Magic Kingdom, Dumbo, and the World Showcase......Oh forget it. I love them all!!!!! :cool1: :dance3: :worship: :banana:

I'm really excited to see that each one mentioned multiple times on here is on my top to-do list for my upcoming trip! I haven't been since I was 7.... at age 24 and a kid at heart I CAN NOT WAIT!

I guess I have to say Splash Mountain is my favorite. There are a bunch of close seconds though. I should probably be ashamed to admit that the WEDWAYPeopleMover is in my top 10. It's such a relaxing ride. I love it. I still can't get used to "Tomorrowland Transit Authority".

Are you asking about the ones we won't admit to others that are our favorites? To most people, I would say EE but my family knows that it isn't a trip to WDW without doing the Carousel of Progress (it's a great big beautiful tomorrow...)

Tower of Terror. Huzzah!

Stitch's Escape comes close, but the chili dog smell ruined it for me.

Admittedly, I have not yet ridden Expedition: Everest.

Oh gosh, it's gotta be the intense version of Mission Space. I love pushing all the buttons out of sequence and trying to take over the mission(with a serious look). That and ToT give me the biggest tickles in my tum tum, lol.

hippo.gif

Do shows count? I love Philharmagic, because you get so lost in the fantasy. BUT, if I had to go to WDW and only got to ride ONE thing, I'd have to pick Soarin'. The smell of the orange grove gets me every time!

I didn't get to see Nemo: the Musical last time we were there, but I know it's going to be in my top 5. Spaceship Earth is a must - that's always the first ride we do when whe get to Florida, and the last one before leaving.

mickey's philharmagic...i love getting lost in all the songs from my favorite disney movies. if i am seeking thrills though...definitely RNR!

The sentimental side of me loves Carousel of Progress. There are so many fabulous attractions that to single out one isn't accurate, so I join the others who sort of say, uh, too many to mention!

Haunted Mansion, POTC, TTA (great after a meal!), Peter Pan, Philharmagic, Star Tours, Kilimanjaro Safari, World Showcase... I can't pick just one! :p

Both my husband and I love Haunted Mansion and the concert series at Epcot. We loved the one last week with 2U...still singing the songs.:cool1:

I can't name just one either! So I don't make the other attractions jealous, I'll list my top 5 in no particular order:
1) EE
2) POTC
3) HM
4) BTMR
5) TTA

Hmm... this changes very often depending on my mood over overall I would say a tie between Mickey's Philharmagic and Soarin!

Can't pick just one:
Haunted Mansion
Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Pirates of the Caribbean
Carousel Of Progress
Expedition Everest
Peter Pan
Toy Story Mania

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter