What's your favorite under the radar snacks at WDW?

SinCityMMAFan

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite under the radar snack at WDW?

I'm looking to try something new that is kinda under the radar when it comes to popularity. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Do you mean snack credit? We like to get the chicken fried rice from Yak and Yeti for a snack - totally enough for lunch.

If you just mean snack, I haven't tried it yet but I plan to go to Disney Springs for the poutine at The Daily Poutine!

Do you mean snack credit? We like to get the chicken fried rice from Yak and Yeti for a snack - totally enough for lunch.

If you just mean snack, I haven't tried it yet but I plan to go to Disney Springs for the poutine at The Daily Poutine!

Just snacks in general. Looking for something to try other than the usual Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, Churros, etc.

I like the buffalo chicken waffle slider at Trilo Bites at AK.

The assortment of macaroons at Patisserie Boulangerie Les Halles in the France Pavilion is also fun- probably prettier than it is tasty, it is still worth trying.

Can't wait to try the new items at Satu'li Canteen. Those will be new for all of us.

We always stop by Gaston's Tavern for a LeFou's Brew. It's like a crushed ice/apple juice type of drink with a whipped topping.

Caramel popcorn at Karmel shop in Epcots Germany pavilion.
Warm roasted nuts wherever the carts are parked that day
Strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons.

School Bread in Norway; gotta have it. Not too sweet, makes it perfect for breakfast!

Hot tea and the fried wonton dessert at Yak-n-Yeti in Animal Kingdom. :D (Pssst...you can usually get immediate seating at the bar.)

School Bread in Norway; gotta have it. Not too sweet, makes it perfect for breakfast!

THIS. So much this. School bread is legit my favorite thing to eat at WDW.

Chilled zebra domes from the Mara at AKL are a close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter