What's Your Favorite Subway Sub?

Woohoo! Subway talk! I'm kind of gross but ...

I always get a 6" tuna on Italian Herb & Cheese Bread. Tomatoes, pickles, onions, olives, American cheese and ... Load some VINEGAR on there. I know, I know, but I LOVE vinegar. I'll admit that the last few bites near the end are kind of soggy.

P.S. And I'm lucky enough to live near Subway World Headquarters. And no ... No one in town gets a discount. :(

BMT and provolone on italian with lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and black olives, no dressing.

Salami, mayo, provalone, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce on Italian Herb and Cheese. Yumm-o.

My go to sub has to be the.....

Spicy Italian on white bread (EXTRA toasted)
Provolone cheese
lettuce
cucumbers
black olives
sometimes onions
Southwest Chipolte sauce

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :thumbsup2

my go-to is chicken terriyaki on honey oat, white american cheese, toasted, and loaded with veggies. sometimes i like to put my chips inside my sandwich. i think i picked that up from my mom grown up, but i love it! :thumbsup2

Some of you guys are mentioning things I didn't even know they carried. I wonder if it's regional. I've wanted Subway since I posted on here yesterday!

Cold cut combo
tomato
lettuce
pickles
cheese
chocolate chunk cookies
that's all

Man, I hope you get those cookies on the side! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter