• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite Souvineer from WDW?

tinkdancer

All she wants to do is dance.
Just asking, everybody has a favorite. Mine's a Mushroom Necklace I got from a cart near Indiana Jhone's in MGM, I love it. They also have some other cool necklaces there, it's a very cool store. And of course pins! Gotta love pin trading. But which is yours?

I like all of the hats that u can buy not just the normal ones the funny/funky ones.

*~*:Pinkbounc Lauren:Pinkbounc *~*

:jester: I LOVE SOFTBALL:jester:

The Mickey hat that I got with my name on it because me and my family were the grand marshals in the parade, and my pins of course!!- I collect them and have tons

Badger Princess-I like all of the hats that u can buy not just the normal ones the funny/funky ones.

Me 2 i have to get the stitch one that they have and where it around. And if we do meet up somewhere we can get funkyones and be stuoid together at the parks.LOL!!

my bobble head pluto that i got last august!!! it;s sooo cute and i;ve never seen it b4 because its not a normal bobble head thats like real small its pretty big! lol ::yes::

I got this really cool MINI TEAPOT . It was so cute, the whole thing looked like a mini teapot but it was actually a little teapot (with a mickey head cover) that rested on top of a cup which sat on top of a saucer shaped like a mickey hand ....Its kinda hard to explain but it was totally awesome

unfortunately my little monster...i mean little sister got to it and broke it. I guess i need a new one.....:crazy:

:sunny: :wave2: :sunny: :wave2:

I got this really cool MINI TEAPOT . It was so cute, the whole thing looked like a mini teapot but it was actually a little teapot (with a mickey head cover) that rested on top of a cup which sat on top of a saucer shaped like a mickey hand ....Its kinda hard to explain but it was totally awesome

unfortunately my little monster...i mean little sister got to it and broke it. I guess i need a new one.....:crazy:

My fave has to be my Tigger teddy bear hes so cute and all the autographs ive got!

I love Tigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

princess: :chat: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :crazy: :yes:: :tongue: :jester:

disneygrl16 - where di u get the belle crystal because my mom LOVES tinkerbell and this would be something that i think she would like?? also was it that expensive (if you don't mind me asking)???

I know it's not huge, but I got a door hanger from TOT and on one side it says "Do not Disturb" and the other says ToTH. My Mom bought it for me when she and my Dad went so it's kinda special

xopltuo88 - You can get those crystals inside the store at Journey into Imagination at Epcot. I got one of Tinker Belle on my last trip and I LOVE it! You can also have a picture put into one. There was this one that was shaped like a Mickey head and in the two ears was where you could put pictures and then in the middle it had Cinderella castle and something like "A dream is a wish your heart makes." It cost like $200 but it was so pretty! The Tinker Belle one that I got was only about $20 and it is really pretty. That has to be my fave souvineer.

Thank you soo much for answering back.....that sounds really nice and i want to get it for my mom and $20 isn't that bad!!! Thanks again. :wave: :Pinkbounc

One thing i also got was a light up princess crown thing. I had to buy it because i lost a bet with my dad. I still wear it today for some odd reason.

*~*:Pinkbounc Lauren:Pinkbounc *~*

:smooth: :crazy: I LOVE SOFTBALL :crazy: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter