What's your favorite "snack" ?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by solfan68, Jan 3, 2011.

1. solfan68

solfan68 DIS Veteran

My son and I will be there in just a short day or two and I'm open to suggestions. Trying to do new things with our snack credits this time out, including the DHS Butterfinger Cupcake ! So tell me what ya love... what IS your favorite snack ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sunday

Sunday Mouseketeer

Without a doubt the Dole Whip. Pineapple icecream is not something I'd normally go for, but I grab one every time I can. The ice cream and juice is just so refreshing.

And of course I love the looks and the "ooooh, that looks GOOD" when I walk around eating one!

4. Tinkerbellie16

Tinkerbellie16 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Certified <font colo

Ditto on the Dole whip. I personally like the vanilla/pineapple swirl.

5. Eliza32

Eliza32 DIS Veteran

Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich at Writers Stop DHS. You'll need to share though as they are very rich!!

6. Anna114

Anna114 Pluto Rocks!

Not exciting or new but I just love Main St. Popcorn. I don't know why but it's one of my "moments" when I am there. Dolewhip float rocks too.

7. RCMommy

RCMommy DIS Veteran

A slice of Carrot Cake from the Main Street Bakery, I get it to go and eat it while watching the parade or fireworks. It is yummmmmy!

8. permavac

permavac Have you seen this chicken?

I second the Carrot Cake Cookie! We also love the Almond Pretzel at Kringla Bakery in Norway. Or the cheesecake brownie at the Boardwalk Bakery. Or the pretzel from Germany. Also love the Dole Whip. Gosh there are so many! :laughing:

Terri

9. Iris4474

Iris4474 Ears & a tiara!

Definitely one of the white chocolate/caramel apples from the bakery on Main St. They rock! :cool1:

10. JoyMouse

JoyMouse Mouseketeer

I like the Schoolbread from the bakery (can't remember the name) in Norway. Also...Dole whip!

11. ChildAtHeart82

ChildAtHeart82 DIS Veteran

Another vote for the dole whip float! :) I tried the schoolbread on our last trip and that is a new favorite. I also really like getting fudge from the Main St. Confectionary.

12. lynn_s

lynn_s Mouseketeer

chocolate covered strawberries (goofys in DTD), or chocolate and caramel strawberries (caramel store in epcot). Anything from the caramel store in epcot...

13. Steph9072

Steph9072 DIS Veteran

I second the chocolate dipped strawberries at Goofey's DDT, and the make your own bar at Goofeys is fun and yummy too. We loved the chocolate covered pretzels.

14. solfan68

solfan68 DIS Veteran

OP here... thanks for all the great suggestions. I know I have had a Dole Whip, but it has been years. This classic may have to go to the head of the list, and you've given me lots to think about !!! :thumbsup2

15. DreamLiveLoveDisney

DreamLiveLoveDisney Mouseketeer

Definitely the school bread in Norway. Dole whips are a close second.

16. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 Another vote for Schoolbread from the Kringla bakery!

17. Minnie Lor

Minnie Lor <font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi

My two favorites are the carrot cake cookie from the writers stop and the sweet almond pretzel in Norway. :lovestruc

18. RCMommy

RCMommy DIS Veteran

Okay, I am intrigued. Where is the Writer's Stop so I can get me a carrot cake coookie????

19. dani0622

dani0622 Mouseketeer<br><font color=00cc00>Blames the DIS f

thanks to the OP for starting this thread. It will be my first time on the plan in February. thanks to everyone for sharing their favs. And I would not share my carrot cake cookie, lol!

20. Minnie Lor

Minnie Lor <font color=darkorchid>I feel that same comaraderi

Writer's Stop is in DHS back by the Sci Fi Dine-in. I believe that you have to ask for the cookie because they keep it under refrigeration. It's about 5 or 6" in diameter and kind of like a thin but big muffin tops stuffed with cream cheese frosting. I ate mine all by myself but over an hour or so. Yum!!

21. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

Wow it is so hard to choose, there are so many great options! :) Schoolbread from Norway is a definite winner :thumbsup2 and I also love DOLE WHIPS :cloud9: and funnel cakes from Sleepy Hollow and Fife & Drum, and Mickey Ice Cream Bars of course :) and strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons, and ice cream at Future World in Epcot. Pastries from Boulangerie Patisserie, CUPCAKES FROM STARRING ROLLS :lovestruc and frozen bananas! Ice cream sundaes from Mrs. Potts' Cupboard and from the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. Anything in the Main Street Confectionary! :) :) :) I just love Disney snacks :laughing:

And I've yet to try the carrot cake cookie! That's a must-do on my next trip! I ADORE cream cheese frosting. :cloud9: