What's Your Favorite Ship?

Favorite Disney Ship

• Disney Magic

• Disney Dream

• Disney Wonder

• Disney Fantasy

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are going to be on the Dream most likely since I don't want anything longer than a 3 or 4 night to start with--not sure how my seasick-prone husband and super-anxious-about-everything daughter are going to fare on one. Will we be disappointed with the Dream? I've only been on a Carnival cruise, a very long time ago, and none of the rest of them have ever been, so I'm not sure what to expect anyway.

Have your hubby start meds about two days before the cruise. I did this on out last cruise and it was the best I ever felt.

If you haven't been on the Fantasy then there is no possible way you could be disappointed in the Dream. Folks who have sailed the Fantasy are still not disappointed with the Dream. Each offer a slightly different product.

My point was the Fantasy does the longer sailings and she is newer and has been tweaked from lessons learned from her sister the Dream. Therefore given the poll parameters ......

The Dream is a beauty and will provide 90% of the Fantasy experience, especially on a shorter sailing. We just prefer the longer sailings and my point was if giving a choice (as the poll implied) with all options potentially on the table, ... the longer nights and tweaked Fantasy makes sense to "us." , and IMO, should to everyone. ;)

Try to book a 4 night sailing if at all possible. Three nights is too short, that only gives you one day of true freedom, if that. :eek: IMO

Enjoy

Thanks for the feedback! I think that's what I'm leaning toward, too!

Staff - Wonder

Ship - Fantasy

If we could just combine the two .......:cool1:

That's the problem isn't it!!!

Size vs. Service.

Every Company when going bigger gives up some service because of "economies of scale" - we have twice as many people on board, lets skimp on the staff by a "fraction per guest" and save a lot because a little savings over a lot of people add up to a lot of money.

Something as innocuous as dropping the nightly "sleepy chocolates" actually saved Disney a lot of money -- and caused a lot of backlash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter