What's your favorite SEAFOOD in WDW?

MrsH42608

Mouseketeer
DH & I are headed down for 3 nights for our Anniversary next month and I want some good seafood. Any recommendations would be appreciated!!

TIA :worship:

Not sure if many will rave about the seafood. I have heard Flyong Fish at the Boardwalk has good food. You might have to go to allears.net and check out ratings and menus.

The fresh fish at bluezoo was fantastic. The cocktails, bread, crab cake appetizers, and atmosphere were great as well. Turned DGF from a seafood skeptic into a "we can't go to wdw and not go to bluezoo" maniac in one trip. Can't recommend it enough for two adults

Todd English's bluezoo at the Dolphin Hotel. The others aren't even close, although it's probable that every seafood restaurant will be listed in subsequent posts. If you're limited to Dining Plan venues, either Flying Fish Cafe or Fulton's. FFC is creative, but has a limited menu. Fulton's is a traditional full-line seafood restaurant. Both are decent, but pale in comparison to bluezoo...a restaurant that could hold its own in any big city.

I agree, Bluezoo is in a different league. After that i would pick Flying Fish and then Fulton's. I'm not a fan of Narcoosees. Coral Reef and Cape May are both further down my list of places to eat.

For the money, i like coral reef for lunch. Gormet? No. But decent enough, $20 per meal and the atmosphere cant be beat!

For such a special occasion, I also recommend Bluezoo. The 5-course Chef's Tasting menu with wine pairing is refined and sublime. We are going again in September and am looking forward to this more than any other meal. Flying Fish is my second favorite by a margin.

Narcoossee's if my favorite choice at WDW. The lobster is excellent, as are the calamari and crab cakes.

Flying Fish also has good seafood options (especially the Idaho Potato-wrapped Red Snapper).

Oooooh thank you SO MUCH!! I'm defintely going to make a reservation at Blue Zoo right now!!

OKAY! We have reservations at Bluezoo & Fulton's Crab House! Hopefully DH wont have a problem with seafood 2 out of 3 nights :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter