Whats your favorite restaurant??

KristiLyn

Fab Five Member!
We are getting married at the Swan and Dolphin, and after our wedding we would like to make dinner reservations for all of us. There will be about 15 (I'm guessing) people with us. Our wedding is at 6:30 in the evening so it would be for dinner. So I was wondering, whats your favorite restaurant?

So far we were thinking California Grill. We went there last year and LOVED the food and the fireworks :)

We may not have a cake at our wedding, so good desserts are also a plus!

I would certainly say Cali Grill is a great choice!

I LOVE the food at Jiko and they have a private room for small parties, so I'd also consider there if it were me, and Narcoosees is in a lovely setting too. :)

I'm sure Disney will look after you wherever, so have a look at all the menus and see what you think sounds tastiest.

It also depends on budget, what types of restaurants you normally prefer, etc...

If you don't mind being out in the open with other guests instead of in a private room, Le Cellier in Canada is beautiful, and I'm told the cheddar cheese soup is to die for.

If you want something more rowdy, I love Hoop de Doo, too.

But all of the places that have already been mentioned are excellent locales also.

If I was just picking purely MY favorite restaurant, it would the 50's prime time or sci fi dine in, but that's based solely on atmosphere and those are not likely to be places with a romantic air... although I would be intrigued to see how the wait staff at Prime Time would handle a just married couple, haha.

I really love Flying Fish, and it would be great since it is close to your ceremony location. There is also a somewhat private area near the back of it. I haven't had dessert there, but I know there is a pretty good dessert menu :goodvibes

We had a great anniversary dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. The food and service were fantastic. And now that I think of it, there was a bride and groom having a small reception there. We saw them going outside for a few pictures while we were waiting to be seated. It would also be close to your Swan/Dolphin ceremony. Good luck!:goodvibes

We are having a S/D VR (as you know as we have spoken to each other before) and our dinner is at Citrico's. We chose it for many reasons, not least of which is the fact that the food is fantastic!! It is also adjacent to Mizner's Lounge which we feel would be a lovely spot for pre-dinner drinks/cocktails. I hope that we can all wander down to the dock by Narcossee's after dinner to watch 'Wishes'. Apparently, they pipe the music in to this location. I think the main reason, however, is that I really love the GF and was desperate to have Randy take some photos there. I know that the GF cast will treat me like a princess and I will have some lovely photo ops at this gorgeous resort and it's beach!!

Todd English's bluezoo, at the Dolphin, is one of my favorites and super-close to your ceremony. It also has private rooms, although the food and beverage minimums for these start at $1,200.

I've seen them seat large parties at one long table in the main dining room, though, and that wouldn't cost anything extra.

Le Cellier is the most romantic place that we went to on our honeymoon. But, I don't think there are any private rooms.

My vote is for Cali Grill! You can rent a private room and time the reception so it runs into Wishes and head out to the balcony to catch the show. A great added bonus for ytou and your guests and you don't have to pay any extra for the Wishes view :thumbsup2 We are getting married at the S/D as well, but we are having a catered lunch reception in one of the Swan's reception rooms.

My favorite place is a toss up between Le Cellier and California Grill. I don't believe LC has a private room like CG does. Either one, you can't go wrong with.

Cali Grill is a great choice.

If you don't mind being in the main dinning room with everyone else you could always do O'Hana. My wife and I had our rehersal dinner there and we had a great time with a large group there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter