What's your favorite restaurant in each park?

MK - Liberty Tree Tavern
HS - 50's Prime Time
AK - Yak & Yeti
Epcot - Teppan Edo

Anything other then Princesses I have a boy...We did Cinderellas Tableand 1900 fare with him and that was plenty princesses for him.
Crystal Palace has the Pooh gang, and Tusker House and Garden Grill (breakfast) are great places to meet Mickey & friends.

Last edited:
What a great thread! :thumbsup2

My choices are:
MK
- Liberty Tree Tavern (especially on Halloween). My second choice, if not on a special event is Fishermans Wharf just off Liberty Square as you walk in to Fantasyland, , a QS yes, but great themeing and nice Ambiance, cool (with a/c that is) not crowded at all. :banana:
EPCOT - Marrakech! :cheer2:
Hollywood Studios - SciFi. :cool2:
Animal Kingdom - (ouch, drawing a blank for a Table Service here) :rotfl:

Resorts - It's a tie between Maya Grill at Coronado Springs and Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge. Two very different dinner experiences! :dance3:

Oh, and not to forget the Character Meals - Chef Mickey at the Contemporary Resort and Breakfast at Cape May at the Beach Club Resort. :rainbow:

:tinker:

Last edited:
MK: Crystal Palace for Breakfast
EPCOT: Rose & Crown or Teppan Edo. Trying Via Napoli for the first time this year. Very excited
DHS: 50's Prime Time
AK: Tusker for now... trying Yak & Yeti this year!

MK: Crystal Palace for Breakfast
EPCOT: Rose & Crown or Teppan Edo. Trying Via Napoli for the first time this year. Very excited
DHS: 50's Prime Time
AK: Tusker for now... trying Yak & Yeti this year!
Could you please let us know what you think of Via Napoli... As a European we have plenty of really excellent and genuine European cousine choices here. So I've been hesitant to book a sit down, table service at WDW with European cousine. :chat: I'd gone for the better international cousines or really far off/exotic for me, like Marrakech for example. :jester:

Could you please let us know what you think of Via Napoli... As a European we have plenty of really excellent and genuine European cousine choices here. So I've been hesitant to book a sit down, table service at WDW with European cousine. :chat: I'd gone for the better international cousines or really far off/exotic for me, like Marrakech for example. :jester:

I'm from New York, so we're total snobs when it comes to pizza. We've put off Via Napoli long enough - it's time to give it a try!

In Disney Springs, Raglan Road is a must-do for us. I think we've done it every year.
Biergarten is our favorite in Epcot.

We don't usually get the dining plan with table service, but will be in December. We're planning on trying some new ones this year in the parks, including Marrakesh, Skipper Canteen, 50's Prime Time, and Yak & Yeti.

I'm from New York, so we're total snobs when it comes to pizza. We've put off Via Napoli long enough - it's time to give it a try!
Sounds great. Yeah, as a European food lover I've become quite the snob too. :rotfl::rolleyes1

We can get some really awesome genuine restaurant quality food here from all over the continent. :love:

MK-Skippers
HS-Brown Derby and Sci-Fi
AK-Yak and Yeti looking forward to trying Tiffin
EP-Via Napoli
Springs-Raglan Road and Love Jock Lindsey's

With each trip our in-park choices change, and most of our favorite TS choices tend to be at the resorts. That being said, I'll play along:

MK: CS Columbia Harbor House
TS Liberty Tree Tavern

DHS: CS Starring Rolls
TS Hollywood Brown Derby

Epcot: CS French bakery
TS Via Napoli

AK: CS Yak & Yeti
TS Have not tried any!

Our all-time favorite is Flying Fish! Hope the new version will be as wonderful as the previous version!

MK - Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Epcot - Via Napoli
HS - 50s Prime Time
AK - Tusker House (just for the sake of picking one...I like it but don't love it)

What is the best character meal to go to?
For a boy I think Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast is good, there is Lilo and Stitch.

Favorite TS:

MK: BOG
AK: Tusker House
Epcot: San Angel Inn
HS: Sci-Fi

I've only been to WDW once (going for the 2nd time in February) but these were my faves...

MK - none. We had lunch at Friar's Nook, but didn't like it and I can't even remember what we did for dinner! LOL
HS - 50's Prime Time - loved the atmosphere and the chicken was yummy!
AK - Yak & Yeti - soooooooooooooooo good
Epcot - Via Napoli - loved it!!!

What a great thread! :thumbsup2

My choices are:
MK
- Liberty Tree Tavern (especially on Halloween). My second choice, if not on a special event is Fishermans Wharf just off Liberty Square as you walk in to Fantasyland, , a QS yes, but great themeing and nice Ambiance, cool (with a/c that is) not crowded at all. :banana:
EPCOT - Marrakech! :cheer2:
Hollywood Studios - SciFi. :cool2:
Animal Kingdom - (ouch, drawing a blank for a Table Service here) :rotfl:

Resorts - It's a tie between Maya Grill at Coronado Springs and Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge. Two very different dinner experiences! :dance3:

Oh, and not to forget the Character Meals - Chef Mickey at the Contemporary Resort and Breakfast at Cape May at the Beach Club Resort. :rainbow:

We haven't tried Liberty Tree Tavern but have wanted to. What do they do on Halloween that makes it special?

MK- BOG dinner
HS- HBD
Epcot- I don't have one yet... I feel like I still need to try more places to decide
Animal Kingdom- Yak & Yeti

Epcot - Via Napoli/Tokyo Dining
DHS - The Hollywood Brown Derby
MK - Liberty Tree Tavern (ate here once on a MNSSHP night, amazing food, but so CROWDED)
AK - I only ate at Rainforest Cafe, so I don't have a favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter