What's Your Favorite Old Time TV Show?

My favorites would include M*A*S*H and Emergency! but of course you have to stop whenever you flip by either the Brady Bunch or Gilligan's Island just to remind yourself how lame the shows really were. In fact I did it this morning. It was the G.I. where the headhunters statue looked like Gilligan and he pretended to be their King... Pulu Si Bagumba!

Green Acres ,Carol Burnett Show (Tim Conway always crack me up:teeth: ) and Get Smart
:cool:

If it wasn't for "Six Feet Under" on HBO, I could probably set my TV to TV Land and rip off the dial - it's my favorite channel.

I could watch "Leave it to Beaver" all day, everyday. The show is so innocent, yet the kids are totally believable. They do and say stuff that kids really do, even today. The writers on that show were stellar.

I also love Green Acres, Brady Bunch, Little House, Partridge Family, I Love Lucy, Family Affair, Father Knows Best... there's just too many to list I guess.;)

Another vote for "Petticoat Junction". And How about "Here Come the Brides". I used to think Bobby Sherman was the greatest!

The Nanny and the Professor
Hazel
Gilligan's Island
Brady Bunch
Mr. Ed
Bewitched
Little House on The Prairie
The Dean Martin Show
The Flying Nun

Can you tell I'm a late 60's early 70's TV show watcher? My music loves fall into the same category.

"Just thinking about old TV shows like the ones on Nick at Nite or TV Land. So many of those shows are fun to watch. I'll start off with one of my favorites - The Dick Van **** Show. I could watch it anytime. Can even remember "R-O-S-E-B-U-D"! "

Ok - here goes:

Robert
Oscar
Sam
Edward
Benjamin
Ulyssys
David

I have NO idea why I can remember this -- I need to get a life!!!

FAtaher Knows Best and Perry Mason for old ones - Mash and Saturday Night Live for the 70's, but what about Sunday evening at 7:00 - Disney's Wonderful World of Color - of course we had a black and white tv! I loved when they had shows from Disneyland and showed the "Matterhorn" I dreamed of going to the places the shows were about - the bears in Yellowstone,etc. have never been to Disneyland and am going to Disneyworld for the 2nd time - next year to Yellowstone! Dreams do come true!

I Love Lucy
Bewitched
Carol Burnette Show
Harper Valley PTA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter