Whats your favorite non - meat meal at HS

wishtdream

DIS Veteran
Hi I will be at the Studio's one Friday during lent. Since my kids favorite Pizza Planet will be closed, we have no Idea what to eat. We are looking at quick service options only.

Thanks,
Anna

There is not a single quick service restaurant in DHS where I would even attempt to put a fork to my mouth with what is served in that park. IMO, it is absolutely abysmal as far as quality QS options. I guess if you are really desperate, with much trepidation there are a few options at ABC Commissary with the Asian Salad with salmon or perhaps the salmon or one of the seafood platters. But again in my opinion ABC Commissary is one of the worst QS's in all of WDW. I just simply never eat QS's at the Studio's. I've been burned too many times and not willing to try again. We always do a breakfast buffet like Cape May or Captains Grill, get a snack at the Studio's and then leave the park and enjoy dinner on the Boardwalk or at one of the resort TS's.

The Hollywood Brown Derby has some options that are very good. For dinner they have a Noodle Bowl that our Vegan friend loves. There is also the fettuccini alfredo. They could also do their cob salad without meat.

I was quite happy with my salmon salads at ABC Commissary (ended up eating there twice on our last trip due to thunderstorms). My salmon was perfectly cooked both times. We pretty much lived on salads in the afternoon in all the parks and I guess I got lucky that they were all good.

The Hollywood Brown Derby has some options that are very good. For dinner they have a Noodle Bowl that our Vegan friend loves. There is also the fettuccini alfredo. They could also do their cob salad without meat.

I agree, the Brown Derby is good; but I think the OP is looking for QS restaurants and not TS or in this case signature dining. $29 is a lot of money for a Noodle Bowl if paying OOP and doing dinner later or if on the DDP, certainly not the best use of a dining credit.

I agree, the Brown Derby is good; but I think the OP is looking for QS restaurants and not TS or in this case signature dining. $29 is a lot of money for a Noodle Bowl if paying OOP and doing dinner later or if on the DDP, certainly not the best use of a dining credit.

LOL! I missed the QS part.. I don't eat at those when there.. would rather not eat than eat QS unless we are talking AK and Flame Tree BBQ! We do go to Brown Derby though and even go to HS just to eat there often. Great wine deals also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter