• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats your favorite movie??

Oi theres so many um rocky horror picture show, fast times at ridgemont high, pretty in pink, potc, beauty and the beast, empire records, almost famous, and o so many more

wow that said fav disney movie lol sorry guys ill do my answer over again sleeping beauty and beauty and the beast

the little mermaid
(followed by the lion king, aladdin, and beauty and the best)

my favorite non-disney movie is almost famous :)

-Ashley

Disney animated movies- Hercules, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Monsters Inc, and Toy Story 2

Reg (live action) disney movies- Pirates of the Caribbean, Newsies (well duh lol), and Pearl Harbor (yeah i kno its touchstone but its owned by disney! lol)

hmmm theres alot ...cinderella,little mermaid,monsters inc,beauty and the beast,toy story and lion king

hmmm....i dont really dilike any disney movies but my favs would have to be pirates, lilo and stitch and the lion king.

"Monsters, Inc." - that movie is so hilarious...I never get tired of watching it! :)

"Pirates of the Caribbean" - Johnny Depp...need I say more? ;)

Cinderella, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Snow White, Little Mermaid, and Lion King. I can't just pick one, ya know?

Wow, its so so hard, I like all of the disney classics like little mermaid, lion king, alladin and beauty and the beast. But actually I think what might beat most of those is Finding Nemo, that movie was the funniest movie I've seen all year, it was like so so so so great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter