• Mulan

• Hercules

• The Hunchback of Notre Dame

• Cinderella

• Aladdin

Results are only viewable after voting.
My Fav movie is def Hercules... I love the song "I wont say I'm in love"

I love Snow White, it's such a cute, sweet movie

Def the Little Mermaid!! I used to be upsessed with her. I wanted everything having to do with the Little Mermaid. The movie was so cute!!!!

My favorites are Alice in Wonderland, Pincchio and Beauty and the Beast!

and then I have a bunch of seconds favorites-like all the rest I could vote some and more! LOL!

I'm all about Herc b/c there is no other movie where the bad guys are the best part, well except for maybe Austin Powers but anyway, Pain and Panic are my favorite bad guys and I gotta love my Hercules.

I really love both the Little Mermaid and Aladdin.

Out of those choices, I voted for Mulan. I think it has the greatest jokes (You're the man, well sortta). But out of all them, its either The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast.

i really like aladdin. but i would say that my favorite movie would probably be the lion king. oh well, they are all good movies! :D

Sleeping Beauty (I bet that came as a shock ;) )

SorcerorMickeyFan, you have very good taste :cool:

- Suzi
:D

LITTLE MERMAID ALL THE WAY!!!

I used to watch it everyday when I was little!

My favourite Disney movie isn't on the list (Mary Poppins) but I voted for my second favourite; Hercules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter