What's your favorite meal at Rose & Crown?

CHIPSTER

DIS Veteran
First time we will be eating there -have reservations. Have looked at the menu and there are some good choices - but what is your fav?

DH likes the Shepards Pie and I like the Fish and chips. Can't wait to go back there next month.

PetePanMan said:
how is the roast beef dinner with yorshire pudding?

DH and I had this in March and it was horrible. Next time we are sticking with the fish.

DH and I both had the steak and fish combo last year and really loved it. The cheesecake with caramlized bananas is a fantastic desert. Those bananas were the best thing I put in my mouth the entire trip.

I like the fish and chips, but my DH is allergic to fish so he always likes to order the bangers! We learned how to make 'close to bangers' at home and I make it often, it just never tastes exactly the same...Missing a magical Disney ingred. or atmosphere maybe???

Haven't eaten there yet, but have a ressie for my upcoming trip. I was wondering, does anyone know if you can order from the Pub menu for dinner? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter