• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats your favorite hidden mickey?

haunted mansion

Earning My Ears
I love finding hidden mickeys throughout the park! I would love to hear where some of your favorites are located :) post pictures if possible!

My favorite hidden mickey is in the dining room scene on Haunted Mansion. I don't know why. It's kind of obvious. It just makes me smile. Since I've never had a successful no flash experience in there, I don't have a pic of it. :(

Spaceship Earth....the ears are in the number 3 on the spaceship just outside the entry.

IMG_51421.jpg

My favorite is not a Mickey but the hidden Tinkerbell silhouette at BTMRR. At least it was there before the refurb.

Some of my favorites are the ones well designed and well hidden. For example, there is one on a tree opposite the loading dock of Jungle Cruise. You would never notice it if you weren't specifically looking for it even though it is in plain sight.

Another favorite that doesn't really fit those criteria is the stainless steel Mickey that sits atop the building at the Contemporary that can only be seen from the monorail.

I like the one carved into the sidewalk at the entrance to the garden wing of the Contemporary.

On the mural when you board Maelstrom in Norway, I like the viking wearing Mickey ears.

I could go on and on but there are a few.

There are paintings on the wall in the rooms at the Poly that are loaded with Hidden Mickey's. My kids love to find all the Mickey's. It something to do when your waiting around for your dinner ressie.

The Mickey in the clouds at the end of Splash Mountain... I like that it is not the typical "three circles" but a side silhouette of him...

The one at the end of Test Track to the left that you can see really well in photopass.

Photo0222FourBySix.jpg

In Rock N Roller Coaster in the pre show
IMG_1249.jpg

I love all of the HMs on the mural in Conservation Station at Rafikis Planet Watch. There are tons of them in the ostriches eyes, the butterfly's wings, etc.

At T Rex. One of my faves for sure.

trexhm.jpg

there are also a Donald and Goofy on the octopus for the keen eye...

My favorite is not a Mickey but the hidden Tinkerbell silhouette at BTMRR. At least it was there before the refurb.

I was going to say this, too! It was still there as of 1 month ago. :tinker:

But if I had to name an actual Mickey, I'd say the Hidden Mickey at the exit of Tower of Terror. After you get off the ride and pass the photo order place & the photo pick-up place, but before you walk into the gift shop-- around the corner to the left there are 3 different colored tiles... ::MickeyMo I look for them every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter