What's your favorite Easter candy?

Glynis

<font color=indigo>Taking applications for a WDW t
With all the Easter candy popping up in the stores, I thought I'd ask the question: what is your favorite Easter candy? I really want to know! I can't eat it anymore, and would like to live through you! Let me know what you can't live without at this time of year.

For me, when I could eat candy, I'd stock up on Cadbury Creme Eggs.

Who's next?

I like Cadburry Creme Eggs, Peeps, but my favorites are the marshmallows covered with chocolate...I only ever seem to find them around Easter.

Reeses Peanutbutter Eggs I like them better than reg Reeses.

JELLY BEANS. So far have now had TWO COMPLETE BAGS since Sunday. YUP, all by myself I have managed to consume two full bags. I have some, put them away, pull them out, have some more, put them away AND the cycle continues.

I have to STOP THIS INSANITY and stop buying them.....ugh......!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going crazy... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My very, very favorite goes back to what I got every year as a kid: a Palmer milk chocolate hollow bunny and the more royal icing candies on it, the better! :thumbsup2
Next in line are the Reese's eggs (they are better than the regular ones!) and Cadbury creme eggs. :woohoo:

I can't handle a whole Cadbury's Creme Egg. It's because British chocolate (Cadbury's in the US are made by Hershey's, I believe - apart from in Epcot!) is a lot sweeter and creamier than American chocolate... so add fondant to that and it can get very sickly!

I like the Mini Creme Eggs though, and Cadbury's Mini Eggs.

MAKmom said:
Reeses Peanutbutter Eggs I like them better than reg Reeses.

Me too! :goodvibes I like to buy lots of them the day after Easter when they are 50% off! :rolleyes1

I think it's a tie between the Cadbury creme eggs and really, really stale peeps. If I buy them now, and open them, hide them somewhere (that the kids won't find them) they'll be good by Easter.

I like to eat the Cadbury eggs kinda weird. I chew one little hole off and end and suck out the creme filling. Yum Yum Yum :goodvibes

Cadbury cream eggs!!!!!! Thank you Easter Bunny bawk bawk!!!!! :thumbsup2

I like those Cadbury mini eggs- the rich chocolate with the candy shell....I've gone through one bag this season already....they're already sold out at my Target...I guess a lot of people like these! :rolleyes1

Jelly beans for sure! I love all the different flavors and what not. So much fun.

Of course, I love all the others mentioned. Cadbury eggs, yum. Gosh, I just love candy. Any kind.

SunFloridaDisney said:
I like to eat the Cadbury eggs kinda weird. I chew one little hole off and end and suck out the creme filling. Yum Yum Yum :goodvibes

Don't know if they did it in the US too, but there was a 'Cadbury's Creme Egg - How do you eat yours?' campaign here a few years back. One of the actors was a pregnant lady who liked to dip her chips (chunky fries) in one and eat it :teeth:

Aurora63 said:
I like Cadburry Creme Eggs, Peeps, but my favorites are the marshmallows covered with chocolate...I only ever seem to find them around Easter.

My kids and I love the chocolate cover marshmallow bunnies!! I just bought about 24 pkgs w/6 per pkg....no kidding. You can only find them at Walmart made by Melster. Also christmas they have santas. Best when refrigerated!!!
Also, peeps....a few days in the dry air!!

I have three: Cadbury Cream Eggs, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Peeps....I love Easter :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter