What's your favorite drink

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
I love magrita's, but no longer trust others to make them, so when I'm out and about it's Cosmopolitians. What about ya'll?

Wellll, if it's alcohol, a fine champagne or chardonnay. :)

Non-alcoholic...gotta go with WATER, I drink a ton. :)

Dry vodka martini with a cherry, not an olive or Seven and Seven. Mmmmmmm...

Originally posted by sdoane
I love magrita's, but no longer trust others to make them, so when I'm out and about it's Cosmopolitians. What about ya'll?

why dont you trust others anymore

They don't make them right. It tastes like soap water most of the time. Yuck!

Sonic's Peach Slush.:) On the rare occassion I drink, I prefer fuzzy navel wine coolers.

Originally posted by Flyfly_Eclipse
Pepsi One or Diet Mountain Dew :)

trink36.gif

I only drink water at home lately and if I go out, water or tea.

But, if I do have a drink, I LOVE Parrot Bay (or Malibu) and Pineapple Juice. It is coconut rum.

If I do make one at home, I use more than 1 shot!! :)

If we are talking mixed drinks then definatly an Ameretto Sour!

For frozen drinks Pina Coloda!

For plain old every day drinking

Diet Coke (Plain, Vanilla, Lemon or Cherry as long as its Diet Coke!)

I don't drink alcohol, not because I am terribly against it, though I do have a relative and 2 friends that are either alcoholics or recovering alcolohics, but I have tried several different drinks and kinds of drinks and I have never liked any of them, and why drink something that I don't like?

My favorite thing to drink is Dr. Pepper, and if I am trying to go caffeine free then Sprite, I like Diet Coke too, but more than just one can occasionally gives me a headache, and with my sinus's and allergies, I have enough of that.

For alcohol drinks, I'm partial to a good glass of Pinot Grigio wine or a Stoli Vanili (vanilla vodka) & Coke. After my honeymoon in Hawaii, I LOVE Mai Tais too.

Non alcohol, I'm a Diet Vanilla Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper fan. And lately, I've been on a rootbeer kick. At home I always drink my "fizzy water" - carbonated, flavored water (not mineral water). It's the easiest way to get myself to drink water since it actually has flavor.

Diet Coke, mostly. I used to only drink occassionally and I very seldom drink at all anymore (with my diabetes) - but when I did drink, it would be a Crown Royal and 7 up. Now, at our employee Christmas party, I have a thimble-full of Crown and Diet 7up (my boss laughs every time he makes my one drink to celebrate)

My theory is that if it contains alchohol it can't really be bad!
If I can't drink it's Diet coke....

Alex, I am sure this has been brought up before, maybe even by me, I don't remember, but technically don't you have both a tag and a signature?

so you are saying by having a signature declaring I don't have a signature, I really have a signature and thus don't deserve the signature that says I don't have a signature?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter