• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite disney resort?

I absolutely love love loved the Boardwalk when I went in July! I've stayed @ French Quarter Port Orleans & Coronado also, but Boardwalk was such an AMAZING experience! I stayed @ a deluxe room club level & it was glamorous - the room was beautiful & the pool was really nice, too. I definitely recommend it! :thumbsup2

I have only stayed at the Coronado Resort. But, we went and looked at every resort and I'd love to stay at the French Quarter or the Grand Floridian!!

what do u guys think about the contemporary? i am staying there in august, and it doesnt look like my fave. ive never stayed there though. i love cornado springs and polynesian. please somebody tell me about the contemporary! i have seen pics, but i don't know much about it! is it good?

My very first resort, and the one I have stayed most often at, is CBR. I love it there. The grounds are beautiful, and I have been happy with the food court. I have stayed at ASM, which the room was very comparable I thought, but hated the food court, and didnt explore the grounds at all. Staying at POP in November, and have had mixed feelings about, but it seems to have a huge fan club...and it is saving me a good bit of money, so I am glad to give it a try.
I think we get attached to what we consider our "home" resort, like CBR is for me so it seems special to us!
As long as I get to go to WDW, I am happy to stay at any of the resorts!:goodvibes

I've only been to Disney World 3 times (I know that's nothing compared to most of you DISers). I've only stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, but I love it!! It has a really relaxed atmosphere and it's really quiet! I think it's better for laid back people!

I have only stayed at Poly and AKL. I like Poly best. I am going to POP next year. I hope I like that one.

Leslie

PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER!
we stay here every time. it's our home away from home! we're going back in 13 days! :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :cloud9: :woohoo:

I adore the Grand Floridan! I love the architecture and decor. Plus Magic Kingdom is my favorite park so I love the view. Also the Grand Floridan makes me feel like a princess princess: The Wilderness lodge is a close second.

I've only been to Disney World 3 times (I know that's nothing compared to most of you DISers). I've only stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, but I love it!! It has a really relaxed atmosphere and it's really quiet! I think it's better for laid back people!

Similar here! I've also been 3 times but I've only stayed at Coronado Springs. :) We're going in November though, but we have no idea where we're staying!

disfan4life1 said:
Have stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, All Star Movies, All star Sports, Coronado Springs and Pop Century..My kids(big kids at ages 16 and 21) alll time favorite is Pop Century..of course cant wait to try Art Of Animation

We r going to wow for the first time in nov. we have 2 girls ages6&9. Where to u recommend to stay and what r some things we should know or do? Thank u

Staying at only 3 resorts on all of my trips, (One I've only done once.) I'd totally have to say Caribbean Beach.

ive been nine times and i have stayed at riverside, cornado, beach club, boardwalk, polynesian, and my favorite is cornado springs!:thumbsup2

I've stayed almost everywhere and I love my home resort animal kingdom lodge but I also like beach club and board walk a lot!

My favorite is probably Beach Club, but closely followed by Boardwalk! I love being able to walk to Epcot, and have a boat right there to Hollywood Studios also. It doesn't hurt that it's a deluxe resort too :goodvibes

My favorite Resort is Carribean Beach, but we are staying at POFQ this time. We will be there July 14th - July 21st.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter