What's your favorite Disney resort and why?

disneyanney

<font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve
I've stayed at POR, GF, AKL, OKW, and at the Poly. I'm about to try RGR at POR, which is really exciting! But our family favorite is definitely the Poly, just because of the atmosphere and tropical feel of it (not to mention the volcano slide!)
What is/are your favorite Resort(s)?

It's not technically a disney hotel but my favorite is the Swan&Dolphin. The location is great. You can walk or take the boat to either EPCOT or Hollywood Studios. Also I loved walking down to the boardwalk for breakfast or late night snack. I love how the hotel is very modern and classy. Great theming. Also they have nice pools, basketball hoops, and really nice fitness centers.

My favorite Disney Resort is the Contemporary. I've stayed there a few times and its awesome. Great view of Magic Kingdom, nice pools, bay lake is right there plus it has the famous theming.

My favorite disney resort has to be Aulani, because its really well-designed from an architectural standpoint. Moreover, the beach and pool was very nice and relaxing.

However, when it comes to my favorite Disney Resort within theme park property... That goes to The Yacht & Beach Club due to the location, overall aspects, and the fact that its short walk away from Epcot (via World Showcase entrance).

I have never stayed here, but just dinner, but my favorite resort is The Grand Floridan. It is just SO pretty and I like how close it is to Magic Kingdom. The Boardwalk would be a close second. I have stayed at The Grand Californian at Disneyland (Best hotel at Disneyland, for sure. The entry into California Adventure is awesome.), Wilderness Lodge (I loved it, just not my favorite), French Quarter (I don't remember it, I was five.), and Caribbean Beach. (I enjoy this resort. This is my favorite moderate. I love the ground, theme, and central location.)

Probably The Boardwalk because it is nice and beautiful. The shows at night are amazing and funny.

Wilderness Lodge for it's theming, I'd love to stay there. Although I'd love to try all the hotels. Of the ones we've stayed at I actually really love All Star Movies, I'm all for the bold colours and in your face designs. Our family has never been one for luxuries so the room size/motel layout really doesn't influence me :)

For me it's a tossup between Animal Kingdom Lodge and Beach Club. AKL because of the gorgeousness and the beautiful rooms. Beach Club because of the proximity to Epcot and the view.

Ahh my favorite would have to be... Either poly or WL but has anyone gone to the boardwalk? I am going soon and want some feedback or pointers please:{::/

I'm going to say Port Orleans Riverside (POR) because that's where we've usually stayed ever since I was little and it has a really relaxed, quiet, and laid back feeling. It's a good feeling to have when you're on vacation. ::yes::

My favourite has to be Pop Century. I've stayed there so many times it's pretty much a second home. I just love all the colors and how it brightens up any day!

I really like AKL. We'll have our first BLT stay in Sept. It remains to be seen if we'll like BLT better than AKL. (We own at both resorts.)

We've stayed at POR, ASMu, GF, SSR, AKV-Kidani & AKV-Jambo. Of all these, I liked Kidani the best.

My favorite resort to stay at is Yacht & Beach Club. I love the pool, atmosphere, and food there. I think overall it's amazing!:)

My favorite would have to be either Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge. I like the Boardwalk because of, well, the actual boardwalk and some of the stuff they have. ;) The Wilderness Lodge because it is a great location and I love the scenery. The villas part (where my fam stayed :upsidedow) has a train room and it is really cool. It has like model trains and giant rocking chairs that are comfortable. :)

Wilderness Lodge just because my family stays there the most so we have the most memories there! A close second would be either the Polynesian or the Boardwalk!!!

I really liked the Wilderness Lodge and the Boardwalk Villas. I liked the Wilderness Lodge because of its design and just how peaceful it felt. I liked the Boardwalk because it's very close to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, plus it's also very relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter