What's your favorite dining experience on a Disney ship?

To date, my favorite was my first: dinner at Triton's on the Wonder. Don't really remember what I ate, but do recall the whole experience was truly magical.

I am hoping ALL meals will be my favorite on our upcoming Dream cruise :lovestruc

Palo Dinner on the Magic for my 50th birthday....just DHubby and me.....and once again Andrea from Croatia as our server.....she is fantastic!:thumbsup2

My favorite dining experience on DCL was our Palo brunch on the Magic in 2006 with 30 dear friends, most who we are still in touch with today. Marco was our server in the private room and I think we had as much food on the side table for our own private buffet of the entrees to share in addition to what we ordered.

Palo Brunch

So nice to be have been alone with my DH

Main Dining room experience was my first night on the Fantasy in Animator's Palate. I was soo happy to be on my first Disney cruise. Loved the atmosphere. Can't wait to go back this summer!!!!

Remy's hands-down. I like a lot of the dining but this one is equivalent to Victoria & Albert's. Totally memorable. Drool-worthy. I'm not as fond of the Dream as of the Magic (and Wonder) but it's almost enough to make me pick her over my favourite Magic just for Remy.

Another shout out for Palo brunch.

I also like Lumiere's - particularly the Grand Marnier soufflé.

2hfuatf.jpg

We love Palo brunch and dinner.

We are doing our first Fantasy cruise in Feb. I can't wait to try brunch and dinner at Remy. I can't imagine anything better than Palo, but excited to eat there and experience this restaurant.

Loved Tritons on the Wonder. And, not often talked about, but try to stop in there for lunch. :thumbsup2 DH and I absolutely loved having such nice lunches in Tritons. We didn't have our regular serving team, of course, but it was lovely to have upscale lunches on our cruise!

Palo Dinner. If you are looking for a regular dining room, the classic ships Animator's Palate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter