Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Magic

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Wonder

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I've been on the Fantasy and the Magic and the Magic is my favorite. I like the set up of Animator's palate better and overall I liked having less people on the boat.

We have sailed on the Fantasy and the Dream and we prefer the Dream. Both ships were clean and the service was good. However, the Dream seemed to be managed better in our opinion and overall the service we received on the Dream was 'Excellent'.

I have sailed all "5" ships.
Love the Magic (original and new - that's how I get 5 ships;))
Love the Wonder
Love the Fantasy
Like the Dream

In my over 100 nights onboard only 10 have been on the Dream and Fantasy. I AM LOOKING forward to our Fantasy cruise in early 2016

We've sailed on all four DCL ships and I'd never be able to pick a favorite. Its pretty much whichever ship I'm on at the time. Each has its charms and I wouldn't pick one over another.

I pick the itinery not the ship. I've been on all DCL ships, the Wonder more than the others. Maybe that's my favorite?!

I have sailed all "5" ships.
Love the Magic (original and new - that's how I get 5 ships;))
Love the Wonder
Love the Fantasy
Like the Dream

In my over 100 nights onboard only 10 have been on the Dream and Fantasy. I AM LOOKING forward to our Fantasy cruise in early 2016

I like this, we have done all 5 ships too:)

Magic by a mile. Love the ship, old and new decor, and just feels like home.

Like the classics much better than the dream class. On the classics, the staff and passengers seem to be more friendly, quiet cove pool is way better, dining rooms have a better atmosphere and are quieter, I could go on and on:)

That said do enjoy a lot about the dream class too, just prefer the classics.

Magic
Went on her the first year of service and she is still the best.

I have been on the Wonder, Dream and Fantasy and the Wonder remains my favorite. I enjoyed the technical advances of the newer ships but for overall atmosphere, I would pick the Wonder every time. The CMs on board are fantastic and I don't feel the crowds as much on the Wonder. I haven't tried the Magic yet but I imagine it has a feeling similar to the Wonder.

The Dream and Fantasy are awesome....but the Wonder is like coming home :thumbsup2

We've been on the Magic and the Fantasy (twice). We love the Fantasy best. Actually felt more crowded on the Magic (especially in the atrium during character dance parties, etc.). Also, the splash area for toddlers on the Magic was totally lame. Can't beat Nemo's, slides, & Aquaduck. Want to do Europe but don't want to go on the Magic so may try the Dream (need some new shows!).

We have been on all except the Fantasy (which we will be on in January 2016)

Our favorite is the Magic (been on before and after the re-imagination). We prefer the orignal versus the newer larger ones. Seem much less crowded. That being said we booked the Fantasy since we have never been on it.

I should add that I have never been disappointed in any DCL cruise.

Better to be on a cruise than at home ::yes::

and finally, the Dream really is my least favorite ship .... 1) the 3 & 4 night itineraries are not appealing to me and 2) I like the Fantasy better ... they learned from their "mistakes" when they built the Dream.

I should add that I have never been disappointed in any DCL cruise.

Better to be on a cruise than at home ::yes::

and finally, the Dream really is my least favorite ship .... 1) the 3 & 4 night itineraries are not appealing to me and 2) I like the Fantasy better ... they learned from their "mistakes" when they built the Dream.

I totally agree!! I'd much rather be on a cruise than at home

I've not sailed on the Fantasy but love the others. I've got a soft spot for the Wonder as it was our first cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter