What's your favorite casserole?

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
I need to take a casserole to a potluck party next weekend and I don't know what to make. DS doesn't like casseroles so I never make them.

Pierogie Casserole!!

Saute onions in butter, make mashed potatoes, boil egg noodles.

Layer sauteed onions m. taters, cheddar cheese and egg noodles, repeat, repeat until out of ingredients. Bake in 350 degree oven until hot throughout.

Yummy and EASY!

Ingredients
2 (14 1/2-ounce) can green beans, drained and rinsed
3 cups diced cooked chicken
1 medium onion, diced and sauteed
1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1 (4-ounce) can pimentos, drained
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (6-ounce) box long-grain and wild rice, cooked according to package directions
1 cup grated sharp Cheddar
Pinch salt
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.

Paula's cook book says "french green beans"-which is what I always use. Make sure and rinse everything and I don't add any salt. I make this in one of those Glad 9X13" pans. You have to bake those on a cookie sheet. I've used original Uncle Ben's Wild Rice and I've used the "quick" wild rice too. Can't tell much difference.

I have taken this to church dinners and always have people asking for the recipie.

Easy Easy, and fast Lasagna

Ingredients
•PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
•1 cup frozen loose cut leaf spinach
•2 can (15 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
•1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained well
•1-1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
•1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
•1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
•1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese

Directions

1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place spinach in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; squeeze spinach dry.
2.Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes and Italian seasoning in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is hot. Combine cottage cheese, spinach and black pepper in small bowl.
3.Place half of ravioli mixture in bottom of baking dish. Top with half of cottage cheese mixture and 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter