What's Your Favorite Buffet At WDW?

Kimbra,
We stayed at AKL this past June and ate at Boma's for dinner. The food was very good but it is a little on the pricey side. we did not have PS although it would probably be a good idea. Some of our other favorite buffets around the world are:
CHEF MICKEY'S: If you are planning on a character breakfast, CM's can't be beat. this place is a must do for our family every year. good food and lots of fun..highly recommend for breakfast.
BIERGARTEN(GERMANY): This is fast becomming another family favorite. great food selection and a fun show while you eat. also, a great way to get out of the hot sun and relax a while.
HOLLYWOOD & VINE(MGM): We like this one alot! great selection. our favorite in MGM.
TRAILS END BUFFETERIA(FW): This is one of the best kept secrets in all the world. If you like fried chicken, this is the place to go. really a good deal at lunch.(around $8).

That's our family's list of favorite WDW buffets with kids. hope it helps.

:tongue:
We have eaten at the following that we can remember;
Crystal Palace-Breakfast- okay, not my favorite.
Chef Mickeys-Dinner- Loved the "fun" atmosphere, food was good.
1900 Park Fair-Dinner- good variety of food, characters were very attentive!-
Ohana-Dinner-love the food! Little to much "class participation" for us, but our waiters were wonderful and the food was fantastic. Pina Coladas were pretty darn good too!

We are going back in 43 days and have PS at Boma-never been there, and Chef Mickey's so far. I'm hungry now!

Trails End buffet!!!! We love it for breakfast especially, but lunch and dinner are just as tasty and what a deal!!!

I can't believe this hasn't been listed yet!
Crystal Palace breakfast is our favorite! As a matter of fact, my favorite meal anywhere is CP for breakfast:Pinkbounc

Trails End Buffeteria
and BOMA--have PS for 10/23!!!

I would have to say HOLLYWOOD & VINE. While I've done Boma's, it got old very quickly. Been there, done that. Where I could eat at H&V several times during one trip and find good comfort food. We prefer dinner, since there are NO characters there during dinner (only lunch and breakfast). My 8 year old grandson has done Boma's,CP, H&V, and Chef Mickeys. His favorites are H&V (lunch), and Chef Mickeys. He just seems more comfortable with the surroundings and food at these places, but he goes more often than most kids--we took him 3 times last year.

Jordan's Mom or anyone else for that matter.
How is Hollywood and Vine? We just booked the Fantasmic Dinner at H&V and we were just wondering what it is like.

Buffet: Believe it or not, mine is Boma's at Animal Kingdom Lodge-and this is coming from someone who still picks out "green things" from her food, and won't eat any animal that doesn't belong on Old Macdonald's farm. We are going back Dec. 4-8, and Boma's is on our list.
PS-If you will be travelling with REALLY picky eaters, there is a kid's buffet with chicken nuggets and stuff. Be sure and eat the zebra domes. You'll know them when you see them.

Another vote for Trail's End for any meal - food is great and the price can't be beat!

Pam Lau... H&V is excellent!!! I have never been disappointed there. They have excellent Bruschetta, and they always have good main dishes, it is a bit weak on the Dessert side though! You will enjoy it if you choose to go there!

H&V is our favorite. We did the Fantasmic pkg there in July and loved both the food and the special seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter