What's your FAVORITE Baked good?

Catie.Hiltz

Mouseketeer
If you could only have ONE baked good, be it a pie/cookie/cake/cupcake while at WDW....what would it be??

I'd like pie but there aren't very many good pie options at WDW. So how about Le Cellier Pretzel Bread!

ANY of the huge cupcakes at Starring Rolls although I prefer the marble one. They come from the cake slightly chilled so the frosting has the best texture.. mmmm....We broke down and ate them for breakfast last trip to ensure we fit them into our touring...

The classic chocolate croissant at most WDW resort food courts. The croissant is perfectly flakey & the chocolate filling is delish! YUM!

The classic chocolate croissant at most WDW resort food courts. The croissant is perfectly flakey & the chocolate filling is delish! YUM!

YUM - My favorite breakfast food. :) I love that the chocolate is not too sweet.

But I do love the apple pie tart thingy at Columbia Harbour House. :lovestruc

Great question. My would be the chocolate chunk cookie ice cream sandwich from the main street bakery.

The cinnamon rolls at the Main Street Bakery. Hot, gooey, and delcious.

Oh man this question is hard! Hmmm. I'd probably say tMSB's cinnamon roll even though the quality has declined some.

For me, it is a toss up between the cupcake tops at Earl of Sandwich or the Brownie Cheesecake thing at the Boardwalk Bakery.

The pithivier at Boulangerie Patisserie. An almond pastry with almond paste inside. Umm Umm Umm!

pithivier.jpg

The pithivier from France is delicious!!! Also the chocolate croissant at the BC Marketplace and AKL's The Mara is amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter