• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats Your Favorite Airline?

JetBlue out of Boston. Love the leather seats, TVs at each seat and the flight attendants are very friendly!

Deesknee said:
so far Jetblue, but flying Song in June.
Nygirl, I'll let you know then. I have heard they are very similiar.

please do let me know. we are going in oct so i would love to hear which you like better and why :wave2:

Domestically~we are now SWA converts! Love the newer planes with leather seats, friendly attendants, and every flight (so far) has been on time or early! Their customer service is the best! They were so patient with me changing my flight five times!! Domestically we fly out of BWI.

International~we love British Airways! We found their level of service above and beyond anything we had experienced in the US. We have ff card with them and I can't wait to cash some of those miles in! When we fly BA we fly out of PHL.

Depends where we are going! Always out of Dulles because we live 10 miles from there. Jetblue and Independence Air!

My family really likes Spirit out of Atlantic City, NJ. On time departures, along with easy parking. You can be out of the airport and on the road home within 30 minutes upon landing. Sure beats Phila, were you have to wait 20-25 minutes for your bags.

Southwest out of Albany, NY.. Great prices; non-stop flights to Orlando; early arrivals; and hilarious flight attendants!! :)

I like it so much I just booked another flight for April 2nd!! LOL.. :rotfl:

Why does everyone like Song so much?

It looks like Southwest has the most points here, they must be doing something right!

I will have to try them sometime.

All non-stop flights; ASSIGNED Seating!!! Competitive fares; need to check regularly.....best fares usually come out 5 months before your departure.....this coincides with SWA pricing/schedules; inflight TV! JetBlue and Spirit don't fly out of BDL, so I can't comment on them. :cool1:

United out of Washington Dulles.

I have also had very positive experiences on Independance from Dulles but have not yet flow on their larger Jets).

My favorites are,

JetBlue out of Boston
Southwest out of Providence

Independence out of either BOS or PVD has great service, but the CRJ's are a bit small for me and the stop at Dulles is less desirable than the non-stops out of BOS or PVD on the others.

I'm trying Song in April (69.00 as opposed to 169.00 on JetBlue) from MCO to BOS so I'll have something to compare with JetBlue

Hello,
We too live in Central Mass. and are thinking of trying Song. The only thing is Logan scares us half to death! Do you drive in? Do you park in Westboro? How bad is Logan? Is it easy to navigate. We are so used to Providence but I am really having a hard time with SWA lately.
Sorry for all of the questions but you sound like you have some experience with Boston.
Thanks in advance. :sunny:

LindaR said:
We fly out of El Paso (100 miles away - closest airport) and have flown Delta, Continental, and American when going to WDW. We usually fly f/c so the service is always pretty good in my opinion...........although one year the flight attendent on Delta appeared to have been sucking lemons all day......pretty puckered up and not a happy camper!

Hi Linda, we live in El Paso and we hav been experiencing dificult service from Delta lately. Best we have had is when we have flown Continental. We have flown all three (AA, Delta, and Continental) and I think I like Continental best.

Pam

We love Song out of JFK or LGA. Everything is so new and bright. A very cheerful airline! I also love their fares and flight times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter