• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

whats your fav disney pin

My favorite pin is one i traded with a cast member while i was buying a mickey icecream bar ! i have a VMK pin that's gold. It's my favorite because i was obsessed with that game, i actually still miss it.

108000181.jpg

This one, I remember when I saw a cast member wearing it, and I wasn't wearing my pins. I literally ran back to the stroller, to get my pins and then ran back to trade with him.

hmmm i have so many, but id have to say my Flounder pin.. because you never see Flounder anywhere and he is my fav disney character (aside from Stitch;))

haha i actually just bought a cork board for my room so i can display all of my pins, but sadly im sick right now so i cant hang them up because i dont want to contaminate them with my germs :rotfl:

my Esmerelda pin is probably one of my favorites. my mom and i were heading to Rockin Roller Coaster from getting fastpasses for Toy Story Mania and i saw a CM with pins so i went to trade. i saw the pin and thought it was cool because i have only seen one other Esmerelda pin so i got it. turns out it is 1 out of 500 made :) i felt pretty cool that day lol :cool2:

i have SO many pins, but i wwould have to say my most prized pin, is a rare one i traded for with a cast member, that is a long rectangle with the date of each parks opening and a quote from Walt Disney with his signature engraved on it. I treasure it so much!

My favorite pin has a Haunted Mansion ghost/spirit, his arm outstretched, with a hidden Mickey hidden in his sleeve.:yay:

my favorite pin is eeyore sleeping on a cloud. :) i love that one:lovestruc

My favorite pin is probably the black rectangle with Lotso from Toy Story 3 in the middle with "I'm a hugger" at the bottom. And he's got his angry face on :woohoo:

My favorite disney pin would be the 50th anniversary gold pin.

Its cool because its rare and they dont even sell it anywhere any more it was just for that year!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

My favorite pin is the one where Yoda's wearing his Mickey Mouse ears and eating a Mickey bar whilst looking at a height chart for a ride that says "You must be this tall to ride this ride" and beneath him it says "Judge me by my size, do you?". So relevant it's not even funny.

This one.I don't actually have it yet, but I'm probably gonna get it with some of my birthday money.

OMG!!! This is hard to decide. Mine would probably be the Hong Kong Disneyland opening day or the 2010 Walt Disney World. My favorite set would be the four parks one world and the Jonas.

I've got one I traded for at the studio. I traded a simple enamel painted tigger (really common) for a silver skull with ruby eyes. The skull has a snake coming out of the bottom and a sword that runs through the snake which you can move up and down through the snake's coils. It's really cool.

Favorite pin of mine that's actually official:
10904850.jpg

but my favorite pin of all is an old one that my mom and dad got for me on my first visit to Disney. It's got Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, and the Ear-ful Tower in the background. Mickey, Minnie, and Donald are in the front and it has my name on it.

I don't care that it was sold before Disney Pin Trading existed, I count it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter