• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your Fav Birthday or Anniversary Freebie???

Tink113

DIS Veteran
OK, I know that there are 100's of restaurants and stores that dish out Freebies for Birthday's and Anniversaries.. So... share the love! :love: What's your favorite freebie and include the link to sign up so other's can have extra special days too!!!

Two of mine:

The melting Pot - Free Fondue for Two ($15 value, & so yummy) when you sign up for their club and extras for B-days and Anniversaries.

http://www.themeltingpotclubfondue.com/signup.cgi?n=103787

Maggiano's - They send out coupons all year long for FREE appetizers & desserts. Trust me, you don't want to miss these Freebies! YUMMY! :thumbsup2
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/mggns/lp/join/join.asp

Oh, what a great thread. The Melting Pot is the only one that I knew of before reading this thread, so I don't have anything to contribute, darn it. But now you've got me craving some fondue!

This is a great thread! I can't read to see all of the responses. We have an anniversary and my birthday coming up soon! :cool1:

La Hacienda de los Fernandez restaurants will give you a free dessert and a sombrero to keep.

Texas Roadhouse will also give you free dessert but be prepared to be embarrassed. We went there for my SIL's 50th and they brought out a saddle on a wooden horse. They made her get on and wave a white napkin over her head while they sang their birthday song.

Rain Forest Cafe will give you a free volcano ice cream dessert.

I am currently eating my way thru my b'day freebies. I only have one of the ones mentioned (cold stone) around my town but I do have these:

Big River Grille--free meal w/in 14 days of day you rec'v b'day e-m when you purchase one (lunch yesterday)
Qdoba--Same as above (lunch today)
Moe's--" (I don't think you had to order one but I don't remember)(Lunch Sat.)
Sticky Fingers--free 1/2 rack of ribs on your b'day (or w/in 14 days)(lunch in a day or 2)
Quizno's--free cookie on your b'day(will skip this one--need to watch my cookie intake!)
Gingis grille--free entree w/in 1 week of b'day (lunch in a day or 2)
McAllister's Deli--$5 off any thing w/in a week or so of your b'day

SO GLAD most of them gave me 2 weeks to use them!

Another one that I heard has a really good bday offer is Houlihan's. I just signed up today when I saw this post...was a reminder! So I'm not sure exactly what the offer is! I think it was a free meal though.

Ugh my power surged when I was trying to reply before so lets try this again :thumbsup2

I to am eating my weight :lmao: through to my b-day,

I received a burger from red robin, the ice cream from cold stone, ice cream from Friendlys, breakfast from denny's ( I have no clue, I don't remember signing up for anything, but I did get an email w/ a coupon)
Dinner for 2 from both the Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods.. A free movie ticket from Marquee , A digital Download from Disney ... 5.00 for the rainforest, free dessert a Chilis and Olive Garden, and another free burger from Ruby Tuesday's again I am not sure how I got that one...

All around so far very good, tomorrow is the actual day :goodvibes

OK, I know that there are 100's of restaurants and stores that dish out Freebies for Birthday's and Anniversaries.. So... share the love! :love: What's your favorite freebie and include the link to sign up so other's can have extra special days too!!!

Two of mine:

The melting Pot - Free Fondue for Two ($15 value, & so yummy) when you sign up for their club and extras for B-days and Anniversaries.

http://www.themeltingpotclubfondue.com/signup.cgi?n=103787

Maggiano's - They send out coupons all year long for FREE appetizers & desserts. Trust me, you don't want to miss these Freebies! YUMMY! :thumbsup2
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/mggns/lp/join/join.asp

Thanks for this link to Maggianos! Didn't know about that one! Another great thread on the DIS boards!!!!:)

Ugh my power surged when I was trying to reply before so lets try this again :thumbsup2

I to am eating my weight :lmao: through to my b-day,

I received a burger from red robin, the ice cream from cold stone, ice cream from Friendlys, breakfast from denny's ( I have no clue, I don't remember signing up for anything, but I did get an email w/ a coupon)
Dinner for 2 from both the Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods.. A free movie ticket from Marquee , A digital Download from Disney ... 5.00 for the rainforest, free dessert a Chilis and Olive Garden, and another free burger from Ruby Tuesday's again I am not sure how I got that one...

All around so far very good, tomorrow is the actual day :goodvibes

HAPPY EARLY B-DAY!!!!! :yay:

Me!! Gosh, a Fuddrucker's hamburger would be soooo good right about now...After I've been craving The Melting Pot all day!:eek:

Sorry, UGAFan. I know, threads like these are no good for those of us who have been thinking about starting a diet. It just makes me think of all the fav restaurants!

Speaking of which, for those of you who are in the Northern VA area... The great American Restaurants have a freebie club as well.

http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/GAR/join-the-regulars-fishbowl.php

If you're not from northern VA and visit any time...make sure you hit up one of the Great American Chain. There is nothing, I mean NOTHING that is bad on the menu. It's the only place I've ever heard of that can sell out of dish after dish every night. I mean really, would you ever think that roasted chicken or a pasta dish could sell out... well they are amazing, and they do sell out.

Just to clarify... the Great American Chain owns:
Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge,Artie's, Carlyle, Coastal Flats, Mike's "American", Silverado & Sweetwater Tavern

Are there any 'freebies' offered at WDW on your birthday? Some friends and I are going to spend a week at the Caribbean for my 50th birthday in September.:banana:

Are there any 'freebies' offered at WDW on your birthday? Some friends and I are going to spend a week at the Caribbean for my 50th birthday in September.:banana:

I know it's not much but... If you ask out most guest services desks, they will give you a free Disney birthday pin to wear. Might help CM's see it's your Birthday and give you other freebies!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter