What's YOUR dream job at Disney?

I'd love to work at Animal Kingdom,my favorite park. The specific job varies, but right now I'd love to work at the Tip Board in Discovery Island, answering questions as people enter the park. And if there's time in the afternoon, I'd love to drive one of the jeeps in Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade.

Yay!! Do you know when?

I don't believe the Fairy Godmother is in Spectro.

You're right, Fairy Godmother is not in Spectro. As for going back, I don't know for sure. It's a long term plan. My boyfriend (hopefully soon to be fiance) has to spend five years teaching in Missouri as part of his scholarship requirement. He is a supervisor for Worlds of Fun (a Cedar Fair themepark in KC) and I have convinced him to work for Disney once we can move out of state! I'm counting the days.

I think I would like almost any of them where I got to see people's face light up. But, I always thought it would be fun to be a character of any kind that the people meet. Some of them are boring and I just love the ones that hug people and play it up.

That's a great story. I'm a volunteer for MAW and it's great to hear stories like that. Most of my kids have wished to go to Disney. I got to visit GKTW one time, and hope to volunteer one week in the next couple of years.

:rotfl2: At least you didnt kick him out of bed!

I was an angel for GKTW my last program and absolutely loved it. I mostly drove Big and Little Blue, but I also worked the Cookie Cart and Amber's Train Station once or twice. I miss it. Once I move to KC I am hoping to be a Wish Granter.

I would love to be in the central reservations or the front desk to any of the hotels.

DH would love to drive the busses or boats...we've thought about it long and hard too. :goodvibes

You're right, Fairy Godmother is not in Spectro. As for going back, I don't know for sure. It's a long term plan. My boyfriend (hopefully soon to be fiance) has to spend five years teaching in Missouri as part of his scholarship requirement. He is a supervisor for Worlds of Fun (a Cedar Fair themepark in KC) and I have convinced him to work for Disney once we can move out of state! I'm counting the days.

Awsome! I look forward to that day. I can't wait to meet him.:)

Awsome! I look forward to that day. I can't wait to meet him.:)

I'm pretty sure we'll be getting married in the next year or two (we've been talking about it) and you'll definitely be invited. So you won't have to wait that long ;).

My sister and I have always wanted to be Chip N' Dale. We make a great team and we cut up like them all the time.

I would definetly want to be either Belle at the Beauty and the Beast show or Nemo or Dory at Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Can you tell I love to sing? :mic:

I would definetly want to be either Belle at the Beauty and the Beast show or Nemo or Dory at Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Can you tell I love to sing? :mic:
IF I could sing I would be Belle too, but I've already spoken up about the CEO position!

As I am still unemployed :sad2: , I think I would work anywhere at Disney, then I would be working at the most magical place on earth

I have a friend who has an awesome job. He travels the world to recruit and watch auditions for Disney shows.

Of course, he also doesn't have a family....that job would never work for me.

I also have a friend who teaches Elem. school and works in the studios, including Disney, in Burbank. I am not Elem. credentialled, but I am a teacher and would like that too.

DH worked for Disney in the accounting department for a couple of years in Glendale, CA. He enjoyed it, but quit when they outsourced to PW.

Dawn

I always wanted to work as the car person in the safari in AK or the great movie ride.

My dream job at WDW would be Cinderella in the parade at MK. Of course, that's not possible. On a more realistic note, I'd be glad to work in one of the merchandise stores.

I would love to be one of the castmembers that live and work on Castaway Cay. Just think warm weather, beautiful sunsets, peace and quiet for the most part. Cruises come ashore around 8:30 am and depart around 5pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter