What's your Disney "Thing?"

I would say stealing a kiss from my hubby under the fireworks, oh and dole whips. nom nom nom. As for rides the carousel of progress and space mountain.

I MUST get a Christmas Ornament.

I MUST have a funnel cake from sleepy hollow while waiting for the parade.

We must have a pretzel and beer from Germany.

Used to be a Dole Whip, but I just found "DOLE PINEAPPLE" Non dairy yogurt at my local mall at Orange Leaf, one of those yogurt places that you get a bowl and fill it and add your toppings. Mixed with vanilla, it is a dole whip. So yummy and took me right back to Adventureland this week.

There are so many but two things we must do even for a short weekend trip:

1) Ride Toy Story Mania at least once.
2) Make a trip over to the Poly for a meal. It doesn't matter if it is 'Ohana or Kona, or breakfast or dinner. But we love the food and atmosphere so much it wouldn't be Disney without a visit to the Poly.

1. I must watch Wishes AND IllumiNations!
2. I must have a drink at World Showcase (fiesta margarita or Grey Goose slushie have been my favorites)
3. I must have time to walk around Main Street and look in the shop windows.
4. I must eat at California Grill (where we had our wedding reception).
5. I must do Toy Story Mania and Rock N Rollercoaster.
6. I must watch at least one Streetmosphere/Citizen of Hollywood at DHS.
7. I MUST swim in the resort pool or sit in the hot tub (weather permitting).

the first thing we always do as a family is go to MK and ride CoP and then the peoplemover. It has sentimental value for my parents (the first ride they rode on their honeymoon/first trip together) and it's how we start each vacation as a family. I've been doing Disney that way for 20 years now!

I am having so much fun reading this thread:goodvibes

Must do's:

*soarin
*le Cellier (lunch this time)
*Popcorn bucket
*Rockin Rollercoaster
*Peter pan
*Emporer's margarita (yak & yeti)
*crepe's in France

absorbing the smiles on my kids faces...priceless

Well it's only me & my boyfriends 2nd trip to Disney this upcoming October, but we already have a list of MUSTs!

We MUST eat a dolewhip (at least once, if not twice...or thrice!)

We MUST see Fantasmic again.:smickey:

We MUST ride Space Mount & RocknRollercoaster as many times as possible! :scared1:

And most of all....we MUST relax and enjoy the ride(s)!

Mine is Soarin. I love that ride!!! We usually stay at Boardwalk Villas and I try to run over to Epcot atleast once a day to ride Soarin(even if I go by myself while the hubby and kids are resting in the room). I always joke with people that Soarin is my xanax. It completely relaxes me and reminds me what Disney is all about - magic!

Mine is Soarin. I love that ride!!! We usually stay at Boardwalk Villas and I try to run over to Epcot atleast once a day to ride Soarin(even if I go by myself while the hubby and kids are resting in the room). I always joke with people that Soarin is my xanax. It completely relaxes me and reminds me what Disney is all about - magic!

:lmao:Oh I can't believe someone else does this! We also stay pretty exclusively at Boardwalk and I will take off by myself if need be to get my Soarin "fix" :cool1:

This! I'm studying to take my GRE and I listen to the Soarin music to relax me while I attempt hard problems. I can now just picture the music and my legs swinging and what we're flying over and feel all zenny. :goodvibes

This! I'm studying to take my GRE and I listen to the Soarin music to relax me while I attempt hard problems. I can now just picture the music and my legs swinging and what we're flying over and feel all zenny. :goodvibes

Good luck with your GRE's .... my daughter is also caught up in studying for them. :thumbsup2

We are a bunch of planners in my family so our whole trip, day by day, meal by meal, is planned out. The only day we never plan is the first day when we arrive. We always check in then walk around DTD just to soak up the "magic".

The only other things we HAVE to do is take a picture with the entire family in front of Cinderella's castle and ride "It's a Small World" about 10 times.

Evening EMH at Magic Kingdom. We LOVE IT. The later the Better! MK at 3am is heaven to me, pure magic. ;)

Hi all
I have to visit the parks in order of how they opened ie: Magic Kingdom,Epcot, DHS, and I haven't visited AK yet but that would be last. As well as I have to have at least one Dole Whip.:)

We always do Rainforest Cafe at DTD on our first night. It's tradition for us to spend our first night at DTD, and the trip just wouldn't feel the same if we didn't do Rainforest Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter