• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your Disney dream job?

I would love to be The Fairy Godmother, or even be a Character Handler as well, to watch the childrens faces light up or even be a photographer!!!

I would definitely love love love to "be friends" with any characters really, but if height didn't matter, then definitely Tink!![

We'd love to work at a restaurant or bakery on property- the hubby is a great chef and I'm good with pastries. Disney world would work out great- I have food allergies and we'd easily be able to accommodate with our understanding of substitution. :thumbsup2

If I was to retire there, (would rather retire to the Keys) I think I would like to captain one of the boats.. I guess my first choice would be the 7 seas lagoon. I wonder what Disney considers to be the top Spot for a Captain??

DH told me the exact same thing! He would love it.

We have a friend that has grown a 7 foot topiary with his inititals in his backyard and loves working with his gardens both vegatable and flowers. That would be a perfect job for him at WDW.

I would love to work at WDW. MY kids have said that I may as well face the fact that when I eventually retire, I will be working at WDW in some capacity. Guest relations, reservations, resort concierge, check in, I'm not picky!

I would love to be a face character! Or work at the front desk at hotels. Or the people that are in charge of pool activities. Or.... the list goes on!

Develop merchandise..... There needs to be new blood in this rather boring area.

First thing that came to my mind was a boat operator for "Its A Small World", would love to sit in an air conditioned booth and launch people off with a big Disney Smile and a Wave..:)

To work on the Figment Ride, if it's still there! During my break, I would ride Figment as much as I can!

I slept on it and came back. If we're living in a fantasy world, then it would never be very hot and I could be a "friend" of a character. Probably someone tall and squishy like Baloo.

I just found this thread, but If i could have any job at WDW it would be a resort boat driver, or a CRO agent or a balloon CM on Main Street . :) The opportunity to make someone else's trip special would be so amazing and I'd love to do it. I'd also like to drive the cool little cars/trolleys/horse drawn carriages up &down Main Street. :cloud9:

I want the Epocot Vice President job (held by Dan Cockerell) or better yet... Bob Iger's job......and yes, I won't hold my breath on that one. ;)

It is my Sister's and my dream to retire to Disney a long time from now and work.

I would love to be a personal trainer at one of the resorts or be the person at the gatehouse when you first enter the resort. They just always bring me such joy bc they are usually the first cast members we meet when vacation starts because we drive down to Orlando. I just think they must meet so many people and get to welcome them to their resort!

I thought of a second job I would accept if offered, joining the Citizens of Hollywood group of performers.

They look like they have fun. You never know what the tourists might come up with!:rolleyes:

IT geek here :surfweb: I want to work on the systems that everyone uses to book vacations, meals, and all the other stuff. I think it would be kinda cool and really is my dream job.

After retiring from that, I would like to be a tour group leader - love the behind the scenes stuff.:woohoo:

I LOVE being an actress and I hope to do that for the rest of my life...but I'd LOVE to be a Princess in the parks, especially Ariel, Rapunzel and Merida. People ALWAYS say I should do that. And I'd love to work on the Great Movie Ride as one of the cast members who "drives" the car...but only if they brought back the old costumes.

More realistically, I'd LOVE to host the Disney Planning Video and/or the in room resort channel (maybe with Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Crutchie from Broadway's Newsies (which is a Disney production). It'd be AMAZING with him). I know I have the personality for it, DEFINITELY. But that's just me :goodvibes

I love that family :) Cool to see them pop up unexpectedly. Very awesome!

My dream job at Disney would probably be to be a Princess or as a pp said, working there as a nurse. Guest relations would also be fun, getting a chance to help people with problems. I think any job at Disney where you would be able to help create magical moments for families would be amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter