What's your daughter's favorite movie?

Debella

Earning My Ears
I have two girls...almost 10 and almost 4. My older one never really got into the Disney movies much to my disappointment. She's too much into Dora. :confused3

My almost 4 year old was also into Dora for a while but recently got into the Disney movies. I'm very excited. She knows all her princesses but doesn't watch them THAT much. A little bit here and there. Her favorites lately have been Peter Pan and Pinnochio which I'm really surprised about. So, I'm just curious...what are YOUR girls favorites?

My 12-year old DD goes through phases with Disney movies. Right now, it's all about "The Princess and the Frog". But no matter what particular phase, her favorite film will always be "Alice in Wonderland".

When I was younger my favorite was always Lady and the Tramp, followed veryveryvery closely by The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. When I was a little older I added Pocahontas to that mix. Those are still my faves and I also really love Mulan, Bolt, and Robin Hood

Don't think eldest daughter had a favorite Disney movie when younger, although even now she's well into her teens she's always willing to watch a new one. Middle daughter and youngest daughter liked most The Lion King, Oliver and Company, and (middle daughter) Cinderella. Youngest daughter (just turned ten) adamantly hates Toy Story -- she's never seen it, even though all the rest of us have seen it and all the sequels. She's freaked out by the animation style.

she goes through phases.

she was ALL about princess and the frog for the longest time and didn't want to watch anything but that

she also loves Finding Nemo and Lady and the Tramp and now she's just getting into Oliver and Company

When she was 4, she could watch Robin Hood most every day -- when she got a little older, she really liked Hercules... now (and don't ask me why) she is all about Darkwing Duck!

I just asked my 4.5 year old to see what she would say. She said her favorite is Peter Pan..but that could be because she watched it yesterday. She likes almost all of the princess movies, but hasn't asked to watch them for awhile, maybe because they don't hold her little brothers interest. His favorite is Cars and my daughter watches it right along with him.

DD(18) still likes most disney movies. Current favorites are

Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Aladdin

She and a friend keep trying to have Disney movie marathon but only make it through one or two at a time

My elder daughter favorite movie is the Inceptions and the younger one's is the Shrek

DDs favorite Disney movie has always been Lady and the Tramp. Her favorite movie of all time - pick any Harry Potter movie! :)

My 23 month old's favorite is Tangled. We watch it almost every day. Every. Day. I could pantomime it by heart. Behind that are Nemo, Beauty and the Beast and Ratatouille.

With DD4 it goes in phases.

First it was the Toy Story movies. I couldn't take seeing Andy saying goodbye to Woody anymore. (yeah, I :sad1: everytime) :rolleyes:

Then it was the Little Einstein videos. UGH...the one Disney show that I can't tolerate. Annie's voice just grates on me. :headache:

Now it is Tinkerbell. :tink: She is particularly into the first one and The Great Fairy Rescue. The Lost Treasure gets play too but not nearly as much as the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter