What's your date & rate for 2006?

RPR Club level Feb 25 & 26 at $299 per night, down from what we had booked at $341. Also, May 3-6 RPR Club $254 during the week and $274 for Friday night

Leaving today for 3 nights at PBH $207 AAA rate

March 26-29 at HRH $251 AAA

Sept 1-4 at PBH $207 AAA

We could get a cheaper rate as AP's or FL res but being platinum members, the suite upgrade is to good of a deal and worth the extra $10 - $20

May 25 - 30 HRH
Deluxe Room $207
Booked online with the internet rate for a standard room, called the hotel, asked questions, they found out that I was a Loew's platinum member and upgraded me. I'm sure it was a mistake since I had a discounted rate, but I've got it in writing (e-mail) so I hope they honor it.

macraven said:
if you have it in writing, it will be honored. don't worry
Thank you for the vote of confidence! I'm a huge worrier. :rolleyes: :blush:

Just booked RPR for April 23 for three nights. I got and APH rate for $129 standard view king.

Could it go any lower than that? :sunny:

RPH
Standard
May 11-13
129 for the 11th, 149 for the 12th. I was THRILLED to get this rate, and even moved my trip to 2 months later (from March to May).
APH rate (worth buying the AP for!)

First trip to US/IOA :cool1:

Right now I'm lookinng up rates for my August trip and the AAA rate I'm getting is 159.20. My question is will this AAA rate drop like APH rates?

I see that some people have gotten rates that have dropped down to 129 for a standard view

thanks

MAG1630 said:
Right now I'm lookinng up rates for my August trip and the AAA rate I'm getting is 159.20. My question is will this AAA rate drop like APH rates?

I see that some people have gotten rates that have dropped down to 129 for a standard view

thanks

When are your dates? We're going the beginning of August and the best I can get with AAA rate is $190.

July 2-6th HRH $259 + tax garden view on the Stay 4 nights play free package.

Thought this was a good rate seeing as our tickets were included.. not so sure now, theres some great rates here!

We are going June 1 thru 5 our rate is $259 HRH we also got the free 4 all. I do not have an AP pass or AAA.

August 24 through the 27
HRH Club Level 283.00 with AAA

May 18-22 RPH 183.00 (online web special 20% off more than 4 nights) NO AP or AAA so that was our best rate. :)

Ouch is right! Remind me not to go in Feb! I'm not liking those rates at all! Is that AAA?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter