whats your Damage on QVC

pattyT

DIS Veteran
good thing they only do this a few times a year :rolleyes:

Of course I got that great book -

and I got the dimensional (K&C classic style) stickers

so far....

I HATE the shipping BUT sometimes I can justify it by the great price OR the fact that I don't have a good lss

well a few hours left to watch lets see what else I can find that I HAVE to have - lol

EDIT - I also got the Glue dots now -
I LOVE those got them at a weekend crop last year and am running low :teeth:

ZIP! NODDA NOTHING! haven't even put on the TV! I ordered stuff awhile b ack and wasn't as thrilled once i got it. Too much of the same thing it seemed like. Or that I woudln't use it all.... But I love hearing what you spent! :bounce:

all I can say is, roflmao! (not that I can talk since I spent all day at 3 targets, 1 walmart, and the stamping store....) :D maggie

I sat here and watched part of the day. I didn't spend a penny. DH will be so proud of me. :)

Bought the today special...couldn't pass that one up...have been debating whether to get something from Anne Griffin but was just sold out so that solves that problem! lol

HC

So far just the TSV ...... I just got home from work. Give me time though.

I'm settling in for the night to watch QVC :rolleyes: (& the President). Then I'll have to go back & watch wat I taped of it while I was at work. Unfortunately, most stuff gets sold out by the time I'm done watching the tape.

I bought Lisa's book and some of the markers - not too bad! That book (and everything with it) is supposed to retail for over $60!?! I bought from the web-site.

Jill

luckily I am at work so I only bought the item I got an email about yesterday. The special of the day.

Mike

ok ok
now I cancelled 2 of the things I ordered!
I took the time to go to www.creativexpress.com and they carries the products so I just ordered them there - and a ton of others stuff of course
with FREE shipping on orders over $75 and the code for 15% off I spent $72 and got a ton more stuff than I would have the other way
oh the code is 15cont4615
:)

so my QVC order now only consists of the TSV

I ordered the TSV. I was sooo tired last night. I fell asleep and woke up at 11:54pm. I stayed awake long enough to order the TSV, went back to sleep, and spent my super rainy day scrapping while watching QVC.

So far I haven't ordered anything else, although I liked that little 6x6 purple scrapbook kit that sold out. I'll be watching later tonight to see if anything else good comes on.

wow! All I can say is that I am SO glad I don't get QVC here in Calgary!!! I did order the Lisa Bearnson book but I saw that in CK magazine and knew I had wanted it. I had no idea actually until today just exactly what QVC was, but then I saw the post about watching it online so I tried. Wow, it was neat cus I have never actually watched someone else scrapbook before! Never took any classes or anything like that so it was neat to see someone else actually scrap! It really does make you wanna BUY all the stuff!!!:rolleyes:

I think if I watched it on TV I would go crazy...and so would my hubby!!!:p

Just the TSV for me. I am waitlisted for a perfect layers but they didn't show that today... I bet it will be July before I see it!

Originally posted by pattyT
ok ok
now I cancelled 2 of the things I ordered!
I took the time to go to www.creativexpress.com and they carries the products so I just ordered them there - and a ton of others stuff of course
with FREE shipping on orders over $75 and the code for 15% off I spent $72 and got a ton more stuff than I would have the other way
oh the code is 15cont4615
:)

so my QVC order now only consists of the TSV

OMGOSH, you are just like me. I actually have the catalog out and compare prices before I buy on QVC.... Also, creative express doesn't charge sales tax to me (shhhhhh) so, that brings down the price.

Anyways, I did buy stuff on QVC:

1000 mini metalic brads (only saved $4 by buying from QVC)
Kreate a lope evelope & card making kit (my dd really wanted this)
This & that 466 pc tags, titles & things
And, the Lisa book

I'm on the waitlist for the Alphastitchers.... Those were soooo cute... I hope I get them.

Hey Timon. You can watch QVC live on their website. Sometimes if I'm working on the computer I'll listen and glance at the show on the computer. Just wanted to let you know that.

I bought two sets of sticker alphabets. I restrained myself until the very end, but the calligraphy sticker on the Simple Scrapbooks section were calling my name, LOL!

Just the TSV. The only other thing I was tempted to buy was the 4 phrase books. My children did ask me what else I wanted for my birthday, so I may end up getting the MM magnetic stamp set, or the MM foam stamps at my LSS. Than I will be back to my low spending for scrapbook stuff ( notice I didn't say no spending ).

Cyndi princess:

It's hard to believe, but I didn't buy a thing. I kept thinking about Lisa's book, but just never took the plunge. I have a ton of idea books and I never seem to use them enough.

OurDogCisco, I have the create a lope and love it. My 7 year old DD loves it too. We make all kinds of cards and envies. I use it for little pockets in my scrapbooking too.

I thought a lot of the things were great, but just didn't get motivated to order. I really like the vellum phrase books, but would like to try just one maybe. Can we buy those at Michael's or somewhere else?
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter