What's your best tip for using Memory Maker software?

athunter

1st MNSSHP '17! Here we come!!
Hi, I'm a Memory Maker newbie currently in the midst of downloading our PhotoPass photos from our recent trip and am hoping to hear some tips on using the Memory Maker software. I've located some of the embellishments such as the stickers and frames but haven't seen the character autographs yet so I'm wondering what else I could be missing. Are there other Disney apps that can be used to add fun touches like the frames and stickers?

I am also planing to order some prints of my dd's meet and greets with the princesses to add to her autograph book. Where is your favorite place to order prints, Disney or elsewhere?

Also, does anyone download the extra Disney stock images that they provide and if so, what do you like to do with them?

Thanks so much!

I used MM for the first time last summer, and I love it. I didn't have to annoy anyone with my incessant requests for poses, and I had a lot of material to work with when I got home.

I did download the whole passel of pictures that come with, and I used many of them while making my book in ... Shutterfly. I use Shutterfly for all my albums, and I've seen on other threads how much $$ you can save, especially when you use coupons, etc.

Just make sure, no matter what else you do, that you download the provided permission/license file as well. I've seen posts where some people have been asked if they have the "rights" to the files they want to use or print!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter