Black Forest Cake from Sommerfest at the Germany Pavilion

Burger from Beaches and Cream

Beignets from the food court at Port Orleans French Quarter

Glass of sangria from the Morocco Pavilion

Chocolate covered strawberries from Goofy's Kitchen
Dole Whip
all things caramel from Karamell Kuche
Bread pudding from Raglan Road

Love the Ohana bread pudding dessert, popcorn from any of the parks, carrot cake cookie, hazelnut Gelato at Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk... To name a few :)

The Werther's caramel popcorn from Karamell-Küche in Germany Pavilion. It's one of those things we HAVE to get every evening in Epcot as we walk around WS. The big bag is a snack credit on the dining plan, which is crazy and wonderful. We get two. :)

I love the cornbread with honey butter at Fort Wilderness. Kentucky fried Jesus it is so good.

And of course
D O L E W H I P

My wife would say the caramel apples (cut of course).

My favorite used to be the Hunchback ice cream bar. It was like a mickey bar but also had caramel. OMG why did they get rid of it.

Can't pick just one these were all standouts:

Crab Mac and Cheese at Shula's
Chocolate Souffle at Shula's
Mac and Cheese at WPGC
BBQ Chicken Pizza at WPGC
Mac and Cheese and Filet at Jiko sans Boerwers add-ins (you need to have both, on the same plate, at the same time)
Sole Meuniere at Flying Fish
Florida Black Grouper at BlueZoo
Shrimp and Grits at BlueZoo
Sanaa Bread Service
Lobster Corn Dogs at Paddlefish
Escargot at Chef's De France
Cinnamon Sugar Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Icing at STK Brunch
Bacon Appetizer at STK
Steak Au Poivre at STK (need to order both the pepper crust and au poivre sauce separately to actually get Au Poivre)

If we're talking fancy - the filet with mac and cheese at Jiko or the mero at Bluezoo. Otherwise I love me a Mickey ice cream sandwich, popcorn in the Magic Kingdom or a croissant doughnut in Epcot. Aaaaand now I'm starving lol

One thing I get on every trip are the chocolate covered raisins from Goofy's Candy Co (or Candy Cauldron). It has to be the ones from the bulk dispenser, not the pre-packaged bags. The raisins are nice and plump! Always take at least a pound home!

Has anyone seen Jalapeno cheese stuffed soft pretzels around recently? I had one a few years ago at Hollywood Studios but haven't been able to track one down on recent visits.

Num, such good selections! Has anyone ever tried the Boston Cream Pie from Liberty Tree Tavern? I am excited to try that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter