whats you fav disney character

It's a toss-up. If you consider Muppets as Disney characters then I would say Pepe, okay. (the shrimp, okay.) As far as older classic Muppets I really like Rizzo and Gonzo.
If not muppets, I always really liked Ursula from Little Mermaid and just plain old disney characters I like Goofy from the classic Goofy cartoons (my favorite being the one about road rage, wish I could find that on vhs or dvd).

Out of all the Disney characters my fav is Mickey Mouse. I don't know why... he just is!

From Lucy :confused3 :love: :goodvibes :goodvibes :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I really like Slink (the dog from Toy Story). I also love Piglet. Then of course, it's Donald, reminds me of dh.

disfanalicia said:
whats your favorite disney character?mine is figment :figment:

It is liking choosing between children. Here are my favs.

:figment: :tigger: and Chip and Dale.

Longtime :smickey: fan :thumbsup2 , then I saw Lion King and fell in love with :simba: Runners up: Humphrey, & :figment: :stitch:

But so far have not seen a character I dislike. ;)

Mky princess:

Pluto. I just have always loved dogs.

I can remember my favorite cartoons when I was little being the ones where Pluto had a love interest... like the cocker spaniel.

My absolute favorite is and always will be Piglet. He is just such a sweet little guy! The runner up is Lilo. I hope that I one day have a daughter as spunky as she is! :teeth:

My favorite has always been Mickey!!! It all started with him, you know!!! :goodvibes DH's is Goofy, since he is sometimes... :rolleyes2

Hi Alicia! I guess my favorite is Mickey, but I love Eeyore too!

PS. I finally figured out how to do my signature, check it out! :cool1:

Mine used to be Dopey. But I have to have a special place in my heart for Eeyore, since DS got to be his "best friend" in DL.

For me it would have to start with Pooh Bear, I'm more like a kid when I meet him. Then last year it was Rabbit because he was a new character out and about, this year will have to be Daisy because I want to meet her in the worst way. Call me an adult and I'll deny it.

I love the Aristocats cats, Brer Rabbit and Tigger.

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess because of my daughter who loves her, but my favorite character is definitely Tigger!

Carrie

Mickey Mouse! :mickeyjum :smickey: :earsboy:

And then Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty.

DHs is Donald Duck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter