Whats wrong with Disney?

krimi

Mouseketeer
If I book a 7 day trip package with tickets and meals they can find me a preferred site. If I book the same week online room only...no sites, but heres a $ 305 cabin you can have. Tired of playing the game.

Don't give up brother/sister. Fight the good fight. Don't give it up to The MAN. pirate:

Bama ED

PS-have you tried reserving a longer period that includes the dates you want? you can always drop the unwanted days later.

If I book a 7 day trip package with tickets and meals they can find me a preferred site. If I book the same week online room only...no sites, but heres a $ 305 cabin you can have. Tired of playing the game.

Nothing wrong with Disney, it's just good business to hold back some sites that they feel they can book at a much higher profit in the end. If they didn't do that probably no body could book a package deal for a site. When you have something that is almost always sold out you structure things to maximize your bottom line.

Larry

I don't know why the system is the way it is. It can be a pain. Keep trying online or give them a call. pixiedust:

Nothing wrong with Disney, it's just good business to hold back some sites that they feel they can book at a much higher profit in the end. If they didn't do that probably no body could book a package deal for a site. When you have something that is almost always sold out you structure things to maximize your bottom line.

Larry

Im not talking about some sites. i'm talking about anyyy sites. We all know its never completely booked. But Oct 2011 ??? And yes I overbooked a few days. Lets face it, on Tues afternoon it can be a ghost town. They make it very difficult. And I'm not specific,...anyyy site. Pleaseeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter