What's Wrong With Capn Blackheart's Quest

imag!ne

Earning My Ears
Since alot of us are griping about, y'know, the "575" thing, I thought I'd have us make a list of all the things that could be better in the Capn Blackheart Quest.

So, post what you think would make/have made the quest better.

I personally think that you should have had to have had 6 months experience on VMK before being able to play the quest. I know that it's kind of sad and unfair for people who might have gotten unfair bans, but it would really have cut down on the number of n00bs who are causing lag by doing the quest, even though they'll never finish it.

-Im

That is what I am angry about. I have only been in the game for a couple of months and there is NO WAY I will be able to get 75 frickin' ghosts. I mean my all time best has been only 38!. With lag I just don't know. Couldn't they have dialed it down a bit to say 50? Maybe there are too many who would get that and everyone would have all the magic. Argh!

That is what I am angry about. I have only been in the game for a couple of months and there is NO WAY I will be able to get 75 frickin' ghosts. I mean my all time best has been only 38!. With lag I just don't know. Couldn't they have dialed it down a bit to say 50? Maybe there are too many who would get that and everyone would have all the magic. Argh!

Yea...

The quest is fundamentaly unfair, and it's sort of sick that the VMK people would put this out there. I mean, there will be SO many people left SO unhappy at the end of this.

write how you feel about this to VMK. under contact us, Report feedback on something in vmk.

i did that ^^

LOL, whatever you say. although they do respond now ;)

And I must say, im about to throw up from this quest.

75 ghosts is really simple if you have a good team of friends helping you.

If 575 was lowered even down just to 500 it would be so much more managable.

Since alot of us are griping about, y'know, the "575" thing, I thought I'd have us make a list of all the things that could be better in the Capn Blackheart Quest.

So, post what you think would make/have made the quest better.

I personally think that you should have had to have had 6 months experience on VMK before being able to play the quest. I know that it's kind of sad and unfair for people who might have gotten unfair bans, but it would really have cut down on the number of n00bs who are causing lag by doing the quest, even though they'll never finish it.

-Im

It wouldnt be fair to limit the quest to "seasoned" players. And if by noobs you mean donkeys, I honestly think this is just every day players trying to get their original character thru the quest. I mean if we cant do our main character we sure cant get donkeys thru. So thats not whats causing the lag. Its vmks inability to create a fair, reasonable quest that all ages can complete. When the quest is tested like all must be, it should be able to be done by the playing age range THAT should be their guiding star. Otherwise whats the point.

They simply could have done everything better. Think of all the little kids playing this game and have no hand-eye cordination for pirates, lol. And what about their patience. No kid has patience to battle a lag.
Not only that, but its simply impossible. 575 credits in POTC?! I mean, come on! Nobody can get that unless your an expert. Some people on VMK don't even play potc, so how can they have the experiance for such a requirement?
I can't even imagine the difficulties of other tasks beyond #16.. my goodness, everybody on this site are talking like #16 is some sort of virus that won't go away. It's so true, though.
Vmk has definatly pissed alot of people off for this and I just think that it's unfair to alot of people who are being tortured by such drama. And what about the people who DO accomplish this quest? Good for you, but don't go around bragging like some cocky baboon. LOL.
All I have to say is, "Way to go VMK, you really have made my angry." In the past, you've made me very frusterated by your lack of items and thoughts for others, and your stupid reasons for bans.. but this has really pushed me off the limit. I'm almost done with this..

-->FayeMarie34

They simply could have done everything better. Think of all the little kids playing this game and have no hand-eye cordination for pirates, lol. And what about their patience. No kid has patience to battle a lag.
Not only that, but its simply impossible. 575 credits in POTC?! I mean, come on! Nobody can get that unless your an expert. Some people on VMK don't even play potc, so how can they have the experiance for such a requirement?
I can't even imagine the difficulties of other tasks beyond #16.. my goodness, everybody on this site are talking like #16 is some sort of virus that won't go away. It's so true, though.
Vmk has definatly pissed alot of people off for this and I just think that it's unfair to alot of people who are being tortured by such drama. And what about the people who DO accomplish this quest? Good for you, but don't go around bragging like some cocky baboon. LOL.
All I have to say is, "Way to go VMK, you really have made my angry." In the past, you've made me very frusterated by your lack of items and thoughts for others, and your stupid reasons for bans.. but this has really pushed me off the limit. I'm almost done with this..

-->FayeMarie34

I love this post.

#16 is actually the worst question. All the others are easy, especially due to our DIS spoilers. Except for when you have to get 75 ghosts.

I'm walking around VMK saying that the VMK staff is sick (See I Care Kick) for putting out such a quest. Then some "rich" (don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm a beta player... not on this account, but anyway, I am. I just don't happen to meander around the park wearing the Jack Sparrow outfit with Stitch eating my brains out) idiot and her friends came up and said "it's easy once you figure it out, Imagine". And I replied "it's not me. I think the quest is easy, except for the game scores. Just think of the little kids. How could they put out a quest like this?"..... and she chastised me for "insulting" the Staff, as if the staff members were her prized children or something like that.

I think this quest is a waste of time. I mean with all the lag and constant crashes. You have to stand in line for 10 mins to get into a pirate lobby and then right as soon as you start a game you crash! vmk should have planned this quest better.

I do wonder how little kids are supposed to complete this? let alone us.

edit: still wondering how staff passed this.

It's not supposed to be easy enough for anyone to be able to do. Look at their prizes, 75000 credits, unlimited Treasure Detector, and the unreleased Lightning magic, along with all the other new things? The pirates score should have been a little lower, but not by much.

i still dont know how staff passed the quest..

and, Im pretty sure they knew we were gonna have arrange groups/teams for this. Im sure they knew.

i still dont know how staff passed the quest..

and, Im pretty sure they knew we were gonna have arrange groups/teams for this. Im sure they knew.

Most likely it was tested on a Double Credits day, which makes sense. I completed the Quest and it took be roughly 7-8 hours. This Quest was not made to be easy or for many people to complete. If you do complete than it's a great accomplishment for yourself. I am though glad that VMK thought of those who may not be able to complete it and can do the Easy Quest.

i guess although. it doesn't really seem so fair. But like always, depends on how you look at it. Everybody has their own opinion :goodvibes

i just wish it could have been 450 points, not 575

I totally agree with whoever said that the score should be lowered to 500.

The only other thing I might have trouble with is JC :scared1:

I totally agree with whoever said that the score should be lowered to 500.

The only other thing I might have trouble with is JC :scared1:
What's the JC score? As long as it isn't above, say, 55K, I should be able to do it. >_o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter