• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's up with the UIS Home Page Link?

Disney Debbie

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>
At the top of the page. It gives me an error message every time and then redirects me to some sort of business - but not Universal - Offical or unofficial!

I've been wondering about this also. There was another thread about this very thing several weeks ago. Barry - you said you'd look into it then....did you find out anything? Also ...Barry - the link under your name doesn't connect to anything either. Thanks for the help.

Most of the stuff I clicked on in the link you sent Robert Walker didn't work either! Thanks for your help though!

Have you found anything out Barry?

I just looked at all the links that Barry created except for the last 3. They all have the old link in it. If you get rid of the /forum in the link it will work. Barry when are you going to fix your links?????

I have posted this problem over on the tech board. Hopefully the webmasters can see whats up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter