• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's up with men asking about what's up with women's grooming habits?

Can my kids pee in the bushes while waiting on line for Splash Mountain? They have tiny bladders and everyone is wet already anyway, right?

Why not just let them pee in the water of the ride? :confused3 I've seen video of alligators in the water, I'm sure they must be peeing in the water.

Can my kids pee in the bushes while waiting on line for Splash Mountain? They have tiny bladders and everyone is wet already anyway, right?

Yes, when ya gotta go ya gotta go, what do people expect you to do, lose your place in line and start over?

I didn't get a towel animal, can I get my money back??? :mad:

I stayed at Poly for a week and never got a towel animal once...the snowflakes were dramatized for weeks!!

When my 8 year old is about 11, is it ok if I try to pass him off as 9 to get the childrens discount?

Can I fill my purse with food from the buffet? :rolleyes1

Yes, They're not strollers, they're battering rams!! Oh, and those little plastic pieces at the child's foot level, they're not "foot rests" they're cow catchers!

I've actually got a great idea for an invention, its a stroller with these things on the side of the wheels, kind of like knives, you know like Charleton Heston had to deal with in the Chariot Race arena scene in that movie, Ben-Hur. ;)

I bet I'd sell a lot of them at Disney World. :teeth:

Can I show up 30 seconds before a parade and squeeze in next to you or better yet stand in front of you? Can I please.
:rotfl2:

Can I show up 30 seconds before a parade and squeeze in next to you or better yet stand in front of you? Can I please.

Only if you are taller than me and promise to step on my toes :rolleyes1

Oh and could you stand in front of all the kids who have been waiting patiently and jump up and down yelling at the characters to come over and say Hi to your little snowflake!!

They should just go ahead and pass out clubs at parade times, that way people can just go ahead and have an all out battle free for all for space, similar to what the cave men did back in 10,000 BC. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, I didn't want to offend any Cavemen or women out there.)

Is it OK to specifically single out and poll Cavemen? Is that OK? Is that socially acceptable?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter