Whats up? Snow storm today.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi :wave: This is Saturday Jan. 22. A huge snow storm outside. Hamilton Ontario is worse. Mall already closed. We were fools and went shopping to Kitchener. I got into The Scrapping Bug store and got great deals. Then at Blacks Photography I picked up the Border Punch half price. Only $6.25. Has anybody else found any scrapbooking deals? Whats everybody else doing today in this storm?I am jumping :Pinkbounc for joy over my deals.Now time to scrap.

I've been scrapping my Disney Trip from 2003, just so I can get to this year's trip!
I've been surfing a whole lot today too! Went out once to take the boys to Hip/Hop and I'm not going out again!

Marilynn

Actually cooked a Home Cooked Meal today!LOL

A bit of cleaning, dis'in and right now waiting for DD to get off the phone so that we can finish our game of Disney Monopoly!

Oh, she's off!

TTFN

Scratch

Too funny. I got a quickutz for Christmas and there are about 500 pictures from my last trip that need to go into the 2004 album I bought... I wonder if they'll get done before we go in March. :rolleyes:

Wonderful snow here in Guelph today..... I got to use our new snowblower..... originally thought it was going to be too big for me to use but I did it no problem! 10yo ds used it to do the sidewalk too all the way to the mailbox!!lol Neighbors will like him!

Also got a call today from the breeder.....mama dog had her ultrasound and it confirmed that there's lots of puppies in there..... now to wait for baby to be born!!

Enjoy the snow and stay warm!!

Hi... first real post!!!

It was fine today, but a friend in London told me the weather was nasty there. I managed to get to Home Depot and the grocery store before the snow started here.

Now it's time to get cozy and read more great info and tips before our 1st trip to WDW. :Pinkbounc

I've been packing for my trip to Disney and went grocery shopping with my best friend to get supplies (we are staying in our camper at FW). We had quite the storm in Waterloo, too...but hey we have to get ready!

Isn't The Scrapping Bug the best store? I used to crop there every crop night, but budget and time have limited that the last few months. It is hands down, the best scrapbook store I've been in!

I've been shovelling snow!!!!! I had to go out and shovel 4 times! And then the snow just blew back onto the driveway! We must have had a foot and a half of snow here in Brampton. Other than that, I feel like I ate all day! I think it's because it's so cold out so I went for the comfort foods in a big way!

Totally agree that the Bug is a great store! I also used to crop on Thurs nights when my hubby went to a class at Conestoga, but now we have a 2 yr old, so mommy doesn't get to scrap much anymore. I bought a disney album and stickers when we were at the mouse's house in the fall, but so far I've only organized the pictures and bought paper. I'll get to it sometime!!!

Working for the storm (fire dept dispatch)...lots of car accidents tonight so we've been busy. Can't wait to go out and play in it tomorrow!!

Tracey :wave:

Actually cooked a Home Cooked Meal today!LOL

Just because you called Pizza Pizza from the telephone IN your home doesn't qualify as a home cooked meal Janet!! Sheesh ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

I made Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese soup! DH sat down at the table and asked where the pretzel sticks were! Today I think I'll make a stew. Something about this cold weather makes you want warm, thick comfort food. This storm brought with it some reality. We leave for WDW in 3 weeks and I hadn't fully explored the possibility of not being able to fly out. DD and I couldn't fly out when we had the big blackout of August 2003. When we finally did fly out it took us 12 hours in airports and on planes to get to Orlando and we lost 1.75 days off our package. I hope that doesn't happen again!

Grumbo said:
Just because you called Pizza Pizza from the telephone IN your home doesn't qualify as a home cooked meal Janet!! Sheesh ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

ROTFLMAO!

As a matter of fact ~ I roasted a Turkey and roasted Potatoes! HA~

Scratch

It must be the thing to do in a storm--I also roasted a turkey! We are just in the beginning of what is supposed to be a huge blizzard. Most of the northeastern US has been battered and now it is heading through Atlantic Canada. We have blizzard warnings until tomorrow, with possibility of 60cm of snow or more! The wind is really strong so there is tons of drifting. Lots of shovelling tomorrrow but as long as it's a snow day, we don't mind. Anything for a day off! :flower1:

I Made Hungarian Goulash and as I shovelled out our drive way here in Mississauga I kept saying 20 days 20 days. I think though now that the storm is over that I need to get out and get some sunshine even if it is minus 20.

Sara

New, going to WDW in 20 days.. well 19 now

Scratch42 said:
ROTFLMAO!

As a matter of fact ~ I roasted a Turkey and roasted Potatoes! HA~

Scratch

Oh you picked up the Zehrs dinner did you?
Did you get the potato salad or the cole slaw? ;)

Cheers,
Grumbo

Goulash, turkey, cheddar cheese soup...you guys are making me hungry!!! :D

I planned to cook something hearty and comforting today, but I'm too tired from all the shoveling!

Delivery is sounding good right about now (especially since the street was finally plowed)! :)

Hi :wave: Thanks everyone, this is now the day after, the two daughters stayed away overnight, so hubby and I did groceries alone.(quiet). Then off to a 1st birthday party. We just realy wanted to stay home like (snug like a bug in a rug). :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter